New couple !

I think Nora will always be my number 1 sexy girl next door......

...Leora is merely a distraction from my true mission in life....LOL

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is it just me or does Paul seem a bit against being there with all of the cams on his girl? I know that they have been in the bathroom and had sex in the bedroom and all, but when she was cleaning last night and kept coming out to sit with him on the couch, he kept pulling her little skirt down so that her panties wouldnt show. (didnt do a good job either btw :) But just wondering if they were going to be one of those "hidden" couples like most of the others have been lately. IDK...just an observation.  ;D

for every new couple that comes on RLC theres always one person in each couple that is a lil hesistant around the cameras they will eventually get used to the cameras and open up sometimes they dont...Elena and Artur is currently that dull couple that still hasnt opened up

leora est superbe et tres sexy ,ca risquent d'etre vite ennuyant leur facon de vivre,l'appartement est vide ,tout est bien rangé,elle devrait se lacher un peu ,se mettre nue plus souvent

Pas sur qu'elle en ait envie mais si c'est le cas, qu'elle n'hésite pas......

Leora goes out to work AND seems to do all the cleaning when she gets home AND then is expected/persuaded to have sex at night when she has to get up early the next mnorning....something a bit wrong there methinks.....