New couple !

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they're cousins but she can almost pass as her sister, a much hotter sister.

Wait...

Who are cousins?  And how do you know it?

Lina's cousin? intrigued......

When I first got a good look at her face I thought there was a strong resemblance to Lina, but totally different body style....well not totally!  She is a little camera shy now but I hope she gets over her stage fright.

can hear her moaning shes pretty loud ;)

wow you're right

I have still yet to see even 1 screenshot of what she looks like.  Takes 10 secs to post a screenshot and no1 has done so.

Hey Dan916, instead of bitching about people not posting pics fast enough, why don't you get a membership and post some yourself. Nobody owes you pics. They do it as a courtesy to the group.

dumbfuck I never mentioned they needed to be the premium rooms.. just a PIC in general..  Why talk about a new girl and how good looking she is when NO PIC AT ALL had been posted? It wouldve taken 10 seconds to post a screenshot from ANY room.  Just screenshot a fuckin pic it aint hard.  Im done with you, whoever you are.  Hooked on Phonics does wonders, now shoo.

One of the most annoying things about CC (and there aren't many annoying things here) are newbies DEMANDING pics & videos, but doing nothing on their part to contribute. Either offer barter or wait like everyone else.

When a new couple arrives, how hard is it to post a screenshot?  Yeah thats SO DEMANDING... idiot.  Im not talking premium, just anyone who sees them enter the premise.  Next time don't assume I mean premium.