B4 - General Topic 2024 #63 (September / October)

11 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Can't remember.. was Loraine ever in B4?  If so, I wouldn't think she'd need a tour of the villa.  I guess that would apply to any returning girl who was ever in B4, but yeah, she does look familiar somehow.

Loraine was a tenant in B4 4 times.

It's not Loraine.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she keeps a close eye on the cam which Loraine wouldn't do and if this is Loraine and if this is Loraine then she has lost weight in her face but she is certainly known

Just Google Loraine Reallifecam and you can compare in images. I don't know her but it was just mentioned by someone. 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Just Google Loraine Reallifecam and you can compare in images. I don't know her but it was just mentioned by someone. 

anyway..with so few things with her she must be another clickbait quest girl

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

anyway..with so few things with her she must be another clickbait quest girl

Good point - Ali, the girl already there and this new one, is there anything in girls turning up for just a short time as a guest? Problems getting regular tenants?

16 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Good point - Ali, the girl already there and this new one, is there anything in girls turning up for just a short time as a guest? Problems getting regular tenants?

no idea but I'd rather watch Ali for a week than Vesna for a year so I don't have that much of a problem with them, they're refreshing among those girls who just won't go away

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no idea but I'd rather watch Ali for a week than Vesna for a year so I don't have that much of a problem with them, they're refreshing among those girls who just won't go away

Watch Vesna for a year lol...you'll be lucky to see her on cam for more than 48 hours. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Can't remember.. was Loraine ever in B4?  If so, I wouldn't think she'd need a tour of the villa.  I guess that would apply to any returning girl who was ever in B4, but yeah, she does look familiar somehow.

Loraine was the one that Radislava booted!