B4 - General Topic 2024 #63 (September / October)

3 hours ago, winnlove said:

Girls when they go out are always in black! Why black and not a little color??... For a blonde ok, but not for others... What do you think?

it's a slimming color plus if they have a phat ass, it doesn't show up as a phat ass as much.

"Black outfits often help to hide insecurities, like creating an eye trick that can “hide” an area someone doesn’t feel confident about."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Karma tests out the ropes around her hands and attached to the end of the bed

I think Karma is desperate to get tied up. She’ll bring that stuff out and no one really gets into it. Her dimwit tantra dude has all that time with her and doesn’t get kinky. Way back when mass was getting to know them in the penthouse he suggested tying, I think Sara and Karma, together if that’s what they were into. They didn’t bite 😆

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

I think Karma is desperate to get tied up. She’ll bring that stuff out and no one really gets into it. Her dimwit tantra dude has all that time with her and doesn’t get kinky. Way back when mass was getting to know them in the penthouse he suggested tying, I think Sara and Karma, together if that’s what they were into. They didn’t bite 😆

one of them did and then couldn't get rid of the leach!  before you say it, she might have enjoyed his sledge hammer but the truth is he was an easy target for her to get views.

• Upvote 1