Pictures

Guest bobbyjoe

MODERATOR!!!! Could you split this topic right from 4th post as it gets flooded with nonsense not pictures  ???

poor koolos,you are angry because you find nobody here for talk with you,you are just ridiculous...

posts your pictures if you want see photos in this topic...

Fucking frenchies screwing up the whole set up of the forum, and the moderators are sleeping again!

MODERATOR,can you do something again with snaky,this guy is racist with the french members here...thanks

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎07 at 4:51 PM, zokx said:

C´est trés bizar se couple ,lol on voie plus la de fois la fille nu a poile nous que son propre fiancé ne la voie c´est un vrais noob . elle vraiment besoin d´une bonne baise cette allumeuse.lol

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎07 at 5:19 PM, snoop99 said:

C'est un couple que l'on a vu baisé dans le canapé chez dasha et demid et la Façon qu'il lui pelotait le cul dans le lit pendant qu'elle faisait la gueule qu'il bougeait pas de l'ordi...

No you are wrong

C'est vrai bizarre ...

they didn't have sex in the dasha appartment.

Guest bobbyjoe

MODERATOR!!!! Could you split this topic right from 4th post as it gets flooded with nonsense not pictures  ???

poor koolos,you are angry because you find nobody here for talk with you,you are just ridiculous...

Fucking frenchies screwing up the whole set up of the forum, and the moderators are sleeping again!

MODERATOR,can you do something again with snaky,this guy is racist...thanks

Et tu reste poli ...

t'es completement à côter de la plaque mon pauvre snoop,c'est snaky qui insulte les français ici,c'est pas moi,traduit mieux les posts !,çà devient de plus en plus n'importe quoi ce forum

MODERATOR,can you do something again with snaky,this guy is racist...thanks

Et tu reste poli ...

t'es completement à côter de la plaque mon pauvre snoop,c'est snaky qui insulte les français ici,c'est pas moi,traduit mieux les posts !,çà devient de plus en plus n'importe quoi ce forum

ah c'est bien ce que je dit , tu reste poli par rapport a ses insultes ...fut une époque avec quelques autres encore assez souvent sur le site ( ils se reconnaitront ) qu' est-ce qu'il aurai pris ...

snaky is the worst asshole cc we all know !! it is useless to reply .....

This is the only forum i know, where people dont speak English on the site .Most other  web sites, even though alot of the people on the sites  are not from England .They still speak English  if you dont you usaly get kicked off them.

Guys, one question:

I'm Italian, thus I can read (+/-) spanish, I speak french, but I write in English.

Why should people write in whatever language and oblige hundreds or thousands of others to translate what they wrote? 

Do an effort (only one instead of thousands) translate your language and write in English!

It's a matter of (basic) respect...

Am I SO wrong?

Guys, one question:

I'm Italian, thus I can read (+/-) spanish, I speak french, but I write in English.

Why should people write in whatever language and oblige hundreds or thousands of others to translate what they wrote? 

Do an effort (only one instead of thousands) translate your language and write in English!

It's a matter of (basic) respect...

Am I SO wrong?

old issue. I suppose it depends on if one can actually write in English. There are few French and Spanish who have a lot to say but can't clearly write in English. Why would you want to ban them? I guess it's up to the admin to allow everybody to say what we want in any language we want.

Non è mancanza di rispetto...

A proposito non capisco una parola ne' di Francese ne' di Spagnolo eppure sono Italiano...