Pictures

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bonsoir je pense que cette fille a des troubles du comportement comme des toc ce soir elle vien de lui  prendre la tete sur des choses qui avais bouger ou disparu dans la cuisnie donc niveau sex ca va etre compliquer pour lui .... !!!!!

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎14 at 9:28 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

She's not well, I think. Just took a pill. Notice the time. I think he is a cool guy.

I remember this girl got sick a few times over at D&D's place.  she might actually be ill,  could answer why Egor is on the couch as well.

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎14 at 11:25 AM, themightyraisin said:

She's not well, I think. Just took a pill. Notice the time. I think he is a cool guy.

I remember this girl got sick a few times over at D&D's place.  she might actually be ill,  could answer why Egor is on the couch as well.

maybe she's allergic to something so they don't want to take any risk..

Guest bobbyjoe

don't pay for that shit guys,that's what you get after 2-3 minutes in bathroom...completly blurry camera,save your money before some members start cry here,j'm not pay members,j have found that on the web

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎14 at 2:45 PM, bobbyjoe said:

don't pay for that shit guys,that's what you get after 2-3 minutes in bathroom...completly blurry camera,save your money before some members start cry here,j'm not pay members,j have found that on the web

The only reason the camera is blurry is from the steam from the hot water. Some people like hot baths.

My bathroom when I have a bath I have water droplets falling from the ceiling, you'd almost think it was raining. When the ceiling gets warped enough I'll have the landlord replace it.

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎14 at 2:45 PM, bobbyjoe said:

most of the time there is nothing to see with this girl on the cam 6. I only use the cam5.

Guest bobbyjoe

@stnc...if there was a very good ventilation in bathroom,there had not this style of problem,just bad conception of this bathroom,j had noticed the same problem when j was member in carina appartment in one bathroom

@stnc...if there was a very good ventilation in bathroom,there had not this style of problem,just bad conception of this bathroom,j had noticed the same problem when j was member in carina appartment in one bathroom

Likely because of the door being closed in such a small space.  Don't know why they close the door for. There is only 2 of them there.  I don't think Egor is going to go into rape mode any time soon.