Pictures

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they follow strict Christian or Catholic values.

Myself, I like to test drive my favorite model before I buy it.

I agree with you about the religion thing. She may just want to stay a virgin until she marries. Although if that is the truth,  I'm surprised that she has decided to live in a house full of cameras.

I agree with you about the religion thing. She may just want to stay a virgin until she marries. Although if that is the truth,  I'm surprised that she has decided to live in a house full of cameras.

What would a decision to not have sex have to do with living in a house full of cameras? There is no rule that says they have to have sex. I would imagine that it would be the same as if the house didn´t have any cameras, easier even.

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎09 at 6:06 PM, RandomUser123 said:

He sleeps on the couch, but she'll come give him a goodnight kiss before she goes to the bed. What is wrong with this couple?

So just because they don´t fit your way of seeing things there is something "wrong" with them?

Maybe they just have a different way of seeing things. It doesn´t make them "wrong"..

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎11 at 5:51 AM, Daryalok said:

He sleeps on the couch, but she'll come give him a goodnight kiss before she goes to the bed. What is wrong with this couple?

So just because they don´t fit your way of seeing things there is something "wrong" with them?

Maybe they just have a different way of seeing things. It doesn´t make them "wrong"..

and above all: "we know nothing of their reason and their privacy! We can suggest, not judge...

What would a decision to not have sex have to do with living in a house full of cameras? There is no rule that says they have to have sex. I would imagine that it would be the same as if the house didn´t have any cameras, easier even.

By the same token, what would a decision not to have sex have to do with sleeping in the same bed?  They can sleep together and not have sex.  It's a mystery indeed.

They can sleep together and not have sex. 

They sure can....my EX-Wife was a prime example of that.    :(

For the last year of our marriages, my first and second wives were like that. They had such a selfish and foul attitude that they extinguished all desire for them. Feminists and Americanized women are the worst.

Sleeping next to a beautiful girl like Polina without having any kind of sexual relation would be difficult. It would be hard to go to sleep at night, knowing that a soft and sexy woman was asleep right next to you and you couldn't have her. Sleeping in different rooms removes a lot of that temptation and probably allows them to both sleep better.

They can sleep together and not have sex. 

They sure can....my EX-Wife was a prime example of that.    :(

For the last year of our marriages, my first and second wives were like that. They had such a selfish and foul attitude that they extinguished all desire for them. Feminists and Americanized women are the worst.

Sleeping next to a beautiful girl like Polina without having any kind of sexual relation would be difficult. It would be hard to go to sleep at night, knowing that a soft and sexy woman was asleep right next to you and you couldn't have her. Sleeping in different rooms removes a lot of that temptation and probably allows them to both sleep better.

were you married to a couple of my ex wives?  sure sounds like it  ;)