New Girl Jenny

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tuned in and I see Jenny seems to be crying on her bed and it looks like bruises all down her legs. Did something new happen or is this some kind of residual effect from last night?

No he oído que hiciera algo nuevo con respecto a lo de anoche, los moratones...este tipo de chicas se hacen moratones casi con solo mirarlas y no sé si habrá llorado, pero la cara que tiene hoy no es de felicididad, el chico se vió que no era un portento a la hora de follar, creo que no quedó muy satisfecha, pero es que yo creo que ella no quería hacer nada delante de las cámaras o por lo menos de las cámaras gratuitas...creo que se arrepiente de eso.

I just tuned in and I see Jenny seems to be crying on her bed and it looks like bruises all down her legs. Did something new happen or is this some kind of residual effect from last night?

Remember she was getting pounded on the couch last night while laying on her side maybe that's were she got it from,and on another note also about jenny,I wonder what it feels like to get your dick sucked by a chick with botox injected lips mmhh,could it feel better I wonder,anyone here has ever had that experience before?please enlighten us lol 8) 8)

And were are all the beautiful sexy CC women members at? Sometimes it feels like a sausage fest up in here, "hello ladies how are you guys doing?" We need more women making comments and letting us know what they think.

Remember she was getting pounded on the couch last night while laying on her side maybe that's were she got it from,and on another note also about jenny,I wonder what it feels like to get your dick sucked by a chick with botox injected lips mmhh,could it feel better I wonder,anyone here has ever had that experience before?please enlighten us lol 8) 8)

And were are all the beautiful sexy CC women members at? Sometimes it feels like a sausage fest up in here, "hello ladies how are you guys doing?" We need more women making comments and letting us know what they think.

La verdad es que sí, me habría gustado ver cómo la chupa con esos labios de mentira también.

I guess the bruises could be from last night. Some women do just bruise easily. I just don't know. I hope she is ok.

Guest DavidandChloe

Once again I accidental delete my post before finished. Anyway maybe it will show up some where.

What I was posting was my observations of the video of Jenny and her new cat toy.  Little kitty had a mouse to play with. Only the mouse turned out to be a squirrel in heat.  The bottom line is that she never intend to go that far with this guy. It was obvious she was playing for the camera.  She got caught in a situation that she let go a little too far and didn't have a way out. Otherwise you guys would have thought she was some kind of lame bitch if she pulled up her shorts and moved back to the chair. 

Fast forward. She tries to get off his lap twice. This big horny squirrel grabs her buns and sits her back down.

I can't explain it to you guys how it is for a woman, but basically once a guy gets his fingers inside you, he thinks that means you are going to let him stick his d^ck in you. If you say "no no please stop", he hears "go go please get on top."  If you didn't want to do it with him, the only chances of getting out of it was, "no no please don't rape me!" This is how date rapes often happen mixed signals between boy and girl.

I mean really, on the sofa with her shorts barely pulled down?  Looking up at the stairs to see if some one might come down and catch them.  It reminded me of when I was in high school making out with my boyfriend on the coach watching TV while my mom and day upstairs in the bedroom. That was exciting but I was a 15 year old not an adult woman.

If this girl Jenny wanted to really f#ck this guy she would have taken him to her bedroom took of all her clothes, spread her legs and let him get on that pu$$y hard. Am I right?

I am Claudia the guitar bunny but people know me as Chloe.

Once again I accidental delete my post before finished. Anyway maybe it will show up some where.

What I was posting was my observations of the video of Jenny and her new cat toy.  Little kitty had a mouse to play with. Only the mouse turned out to be a squirrel in heat.  The bottom line is that she never intend to go that far with this guy. It was obvious she was playing for the camera.  She got caught in a situation that she let go a little too far and didn't have a way out. Otherwise you guys would have thought she was some kind of lame bitch if she pulled up her shorts and moved back to the chair. 

Fast forward. She tries to get off his lap twice. This big horny squirrel grabs her buns and sits her back down.

I can't explain it to you guys how it is for a woman, but basically once a guy gets his fingers inside you, he thinks that means you are going to let him stick his d^ck in you. If you say "no no please stop", he hears "go go please get on top."  If you didn't want to do it with him, the only chances of getting out of it was, "no no please don't rape me!" This is how date rapes often happen mixed signals between boy and girl.

I mean really, on the sofa with her shorts barely pulled down?  Looking up at the stairs to see if some one might come down and catch them.  It reminded me of when I was in high school making out with my boyfriend on the coach watching TV while my mom and day upstairs in the bedroom. That was exciting but I was a 15 year old not an adult woman.

If this girl Jenny wanted to really f#ck this guy she would have taken him to her bedroom took of all her clothes, spread her legs and let him get on that pu$$y hard. Am I right?

Thank you for your comment and a woman's perspective on things happening on RLC Claudia a.k.a Chloe ;) I like it when females contribute to the conversation, your insight is very valuable to us men,Welcome to Camcaps 8)

Thank you for your comment and a woman's perspective on things happening on RLC Claudia a.k.a Chloe ;) I like it when females contribute to the conversation, your insight is very valuable to us men,Welcome to Camcaps 8)

Yes you are right Claudia/Chloe, I was thinking the same thing as I watched that whole night unfold!  I agree with euromike...it is very nice to hear it from a woman's perspective, it gives a whole new insight to the situation!  Thanks for your contribution to this forum!!

I am not sure about she not be willing, Chloe, as they went upstairs and did it again. I am not sure if she was playing with cams either. However, I thought, she looked surprised by his "aggressive" attitude knowing they were in front of a live audience.

I am not sure about she not be willing, Chloe, as they went upstairs and did it again. I am not sure if she was playing with cams either. However, I thought, she looked surprised by his "aggressive" attitude knowing they were in front of a live audience.

get upstairs and did it again ? it wasent only on the couch ?

I don't agree with claudia either for the fact that a few hours before he came over she spent a decade shaving her crotch so that it was presentable. now if you weren't planning on having sex with him, why did you meticulously shave your bush.

some woman just like to resist so you can take advantage of them. the same way some women ask you to choke them during sex so they feel dominated.