New Girl Jenny

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rodney_X

As for the last party with the other guy, I bet that will get to RITA toilet while they make love.

Of course if the guy will make.

Guest Ange_Gardien

Jenny tries to shake her boyfriend, she offers him coffee

indirectly it is telling him: Shit you gotta make tonight :D

I think the guy is getting close to reaching his limit. He's been ready for quite a while. lol.

I can't tell whether Rita is:

1) Playing guard dog for Nora (highly doubtful)

2) Staying at Jenny's request to slow the guy down a little (possible after the speed of the last guy)

3) Stalling because she likes the guy herself (don't think so)

4) Just totally oblivious to the fact that she is preventing them from getting it on (No chance. Rita's too smart for that)

Any other options?

How about adding option 5) Rita is staying at Jenny's request until Nora gets home and thinks nothing has happened since both girls are with the guy. So, she (Nora) goes up to her room and Jenny can sneak the guy up to her room. Maybe realizing that Nora will know they get it on but realize they didn't do anything downstairs and so can't go ballistic about doing it on the couch like last time? (I know it's a long shot, lol)

How about you calm down and get down on earth and relax because none of that makes any sense.

I'm just having a little fun. I know how unrealistic they are. Don't take it so seriously, please.