hector inquiet

I think this couple will not last long !!! igor was armed with a long knife and a pair of scissors, and walked around the apartment looking everywhere, even in closets !!! he looks into and out constantly san with his knife !!! not quiet the guy !!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have that suspition with him hanging out with the guys that he hangs with doin drugs and what ever. they r gang banger and dealing drugs.

You sound really fucking stupid. I swear, CC get's more stupid day by day.

I think this couple will not last long !!! igor was armed with a long knife and a pair of scissors, and walked around the apartment looking everywhere, even in closets !!! he looks into and out constantly san with his knife !!! not quiet the guy !!!

Are you serious or is it a joke ?? Because if you are serious it's a lil bit creepy... :-s

T'es sérieux ou c'est une blague ?? Parce que si t'es sérieux c'est un peu fippant... :-s

Are you serious or is it a joke ?? Because if you are serious it's a lil bit creepy... :-s

T'es sérieux ou c'est une blague ?? Parce que si t'es sérieux c'est un peu fippant... :-s

this is not a joke !! he left the knife on the couch, but he left with the brass knuckles ....

Guest bobbyjoe

what a crazy guy,we have a psychopathe here,thanks for the information corboblanc.

write to support guys for give the alert for rlc remove this fucking guy very faster