Harley, Zabava (2024) #5

49 minutes ago, chogdad said:

They're still on the phone and she is staring at him, it tells me she can't get rid of him, she will keep on letting him off. 😒

I think we are now nearing the end of the relationship.

Dennis said that she has to make up her mind, accept me as I am or finish it's up to you. From that you could say he doesn't have the balls to simply say go away or maybe he's trying to be kind in his own way. 

One thing that is certain, the perfect Dennis Zabava wants doesn't and never will exist. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Dennis said that she has to make up her mind, accept me as I am or finish it's up to you. From that you could say he doesn't have the balls to simply say go away or maybe he's trying to be kind in his own way. 

One thing that is certain, the perfect Dennis Zabava wants doesn't and never will exist. 

Gypsy is just bluffing, he knows she will come crawling back to him

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Ok, but i do agree with Pete - He will be saying that, knowing she WILL accept him for what he is, because after slapping her, she still went back, so where is her cut off point? 

It would be great if she DID say no and finish him, but she could be one of those 'I can change him' types. She should have already dumped him but here we are. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Gypsy is just bluffing, he knows she will come crawling back to him

You could well be right.

10 hours ago, chogdad said:

Ok, but i do agree with Pete - He will be saying that, knowing she WILL accept him for what he is, because after slapping her, she still went back, so where is her cut off point? 

It would be great if she DID say no and finish him, but she could be one of those 'I can change him' types. She should have already dumped him but here we are. 

She does appear to be in that mindset and I agree she should have finished it long ago.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Da könnten Sie durchaus Recht haben.

Sie scheint tatsächlich diese Einstellung zu haben und ich stimme zu, dass sie schon vor langer Zeit damit hätte fertig werden sollen.

It's just stupid