Leora & Paul (2024) #33

23 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes Paul is an arsehole of the first degree, but he is HER arsehole, and no matter how much we complain it will make no difference to what happens in the apartment.

There are several different types of opinions within the forum, which is what forums encourage. Some are led by their heart, some by their dick and some by common sense.

The majority of those that despise Paul let it be known on the forum in no uncertain terms, whilst those that dislike him but like Leora hedge their bets and don't beat him up too much, and those that think they are superior just sit back say nothing but condescendingly approve or most likely disapprove of others remarks by emoji because to actually state anything would show their hypocrisy, but they like to feel relevant and important, which of course they are not. 

My personal view is that Paul is a complete waste of space who has done more to negate the good Leora achieved over the years than anything else. Again my view but Leora has lost interest after all these years, there are only so many combinations of presenting a cunt and arse dressed or undressed and they are now on a repeat loop. She doesn't even bother to hide her apathy, just going through the movements with no emotional attachment whatsoever.

I watch very little of her nowadays and that will reduce to nothing on the anniversary of my membership. I have over the years enjoyed much of what she presented but quite honesty I think she should have stopped when Paul arrived. There is very little joy in watching constant predictable replays of the same situation.......I'm not that sad and lonely, or confused.😉

Can't believe you still have a membership.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Can't believe you still have a membership.

Nor can I sometimes, I think it was in hope that things might improve, but alas they have not and the membership has to run to it's conclusion.

So why can't you believe it Aussie, don't tell me you are also getting confused like some of the other Muppets.😉

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Nor can I sometimes, I think it was in hope that things might improve, but alas they have not and the membership has to run to it's conclusion.

So why can't you believe it Aussie, don't tell me you are also getting confused like some of the other Muppets.😉

What pisses me off about RLC is they never have a meaningful discount on their memberships. One would be forgiven for thinking they don't give a crap about keeping those with memberships.

28 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What pisses me off about RLC is they never have a meaningful discount on their memberships. One would be forgiven for thinking they don't give a crap about keeping those with memberships.

They don't !! But then why should they? people want to pay to watch whatever turn's them on so the choice is always with the member. If it doesn't float the boat then abandon ship.

The other point is Aussie without the occasional look at RLC I wouldn't be able to voice an honest opinion on CC would I. As I get more pleasure out of winding the over sensitive souls up on here than watching constant repeats on RLC. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1