Leora & Paul (2024) #33

6 hours ago, peking said:

before I start my day, I had to read most of the forums lol

and take a peek at RLC

of course this apt. is a must peek

coffee, donuts and Leora is a good day starter but the only problem is when to break away lol

So true. Still haven't found any current RLC females that compare as well to Leora. She's got it going - looks, body wise, voyeur type teasing, nudity and sex shows for the viewers. Only negative is Paul but still nice to see her sucking and licking cock and ball licking. Paul is not into full sex so he probably wouldn't say no to a guys giving him blowjobs. That's all he really wants when it comes to sex. Ungrateful bastard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

So true. Still haven't found any current RLC females that compare as well to Leora. She's got it going - looks, body wise, voyeur type teasing, nudity and sex shows for the viewers. Only negative is Paul but still nice to see her sucking and licking cock and ball licking. Paul is not into full sex so he probably wouldn't say no to a guys giving him blowjobs. That's all he really wants when it comes to sex. Ungrateful bastard.

If she stopped shaving her crotch and look more like a woman instead of a teen entering the puberty stage she may be more attractive to Paul to take an interest.  All that shaving is going to do in give her chapped lips later down the road.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If she stopped shaving her crotch and look more like a woman instead of a teen entering the puberty stage she may be more attractive to Paul to take an interest.  All that shaving is going to do in give her chapped lips later down the road.  :biggrin:

Chapped lips I've got some cream for that 😜

leora sort avec paul le crado il porte son pentalon depuis le 3 octobre je n'ai pas pue remonté plus , son t-shirt depuis le 9 octobre il  dort aussi bien de jour comme de nuit avec  . 

cette nuit il se rince le cul a 1heure 30 et ne lave pas le reste du corps .

les dents ne sont pas laver ou très peu.

il ne faux pas dire qui ne laisse pas d'odeur derrière lui en plus il ne met jamais de déo il ne se lave pas au jel douche

bonjour les odeur.

on va dire que l'on parle toujours de la même chosse mes a par sa il ne se passe rien d'autre encore la leora au lit 20 minutes après il sont déja sortie.

• Haha 1