I defy anybody to tell me that what Nora did for us all this morning wasn't one of the hottest things they have ever seen!  Thanks again Nora that was absolutely great!!

She is at the moment in 4th position of my classification.  ;D

I defy anybody to tell me that what Nora did for us all this morning wasn't one of the hottest things they have ever seen!  Thanks again Nora that was absolutely great!!

She is at the moment in 4th position of my classification.  ;D

That's OK, at least she made the list!!

I sure hope that Nora and Milana take another shower soon because I totally missed the other one!

I can't believe that I missed Nora's performance this morning. Thankfully, I had seen her do that (or something similar) once last month. It was incredibly sensual.

I sure hope that Nora and Milana take another shower soon because I totally missed the other one!

I can't believe that I missed Nora's performance this morning. Thankfully, I had seen her do that (or something similar) once last month. It was incredibly sensual.

Yes about one hour of happiness with Nora.  :P :P

Guest AKA:norafan77

Things are definitely looking up. This morning and also the shower with Milana all good. Now, if Rita leaves as is expected ( 60 day visa or whatever ) these 2 alone in the apartment ........... :) :) :)