I'm happy for Nora that Kiko is back, at least now she has some company..

I see very little interaction between her and the 2 new girls...  I mean she was near constantly around Monica and Kamilla, talking, joking around, watching tv, excersing, shopping and massage (aaahhh).. and now this, they just keep to their rooms..

I'm happy for Nora that Kiko is back, at least now she has some company..

I see very little interaction between her and the 2 new girls...  I mean she was near constantly around Monica and Kamilla, talking, joking around, watching tv, excersing, shopping and massage (aaahhh).. and now this, they just keep to their rooms..

And me I will be happy the day her and kiko will move out the appartment.

PS: Why do you need to create another thread on Nora ? There is many other threads about her.

PS: Why do you need to create another thread on Nora ? There is many other threads about her.

I wanted you to have a chance to diss her in a new thread...

And so what if i started a new thread, its not like there is a set limit of threads that can be created... me just thinks you like to complain all the time.

And so what if i started a new thread, its not like there is a set limit of threads that can be created... me just thinks you like to complain all the time.

As there was already a thread "Nora and kiko" I just don't understand why you need to create a new thread to talk about them.

No, it's not a problem to create a new thread. But it seems to me that the only purpose for this thread is creating a new controversy between those who love Nora and Kiko and those who dislike them. And we honestly don't need that right now. There are enough threads about this subject.

I understand that you want your 15 minutes of fame on this forum. But this is not the way to achieve that. Just saying.

No, it's not a problem to create a new thread. But it seems to me that the only purpose for this thread is creating a new controversy between those who love Nora and Kiko and those who dislike them. And we honestly don't need that right now. There are enough threads about this subject.

I understand that you want your 15 minutes of fame on this forum. But this is not the way to achieve that. Just saying.

The purpose of that thread was to point out that i think Nora seems to be lonely now that both monika and Kamilla is out of there, and Kiko was not around..  this thread is not on Nora and Kiko...  kzsjzkdjs made it that, not me...

as for 15 mins of fame, I don't need it, I have been a member of this site for way longer than any of you guys who have "liked" kzsjzkdjs message, just under a different handle/name that got banned because i made a mistake of not clearing it with the moderators first..

I have been a member of this site for way longer than any of you guys who have "liked" kzsjzkdjs message, just under a different handle/name that got banned because i made a mistake of not clearing it with the moderators first..

You do know using another name to sign up while currently banned is an offense that can lead to permanent banning right?

I have been a member of this site for way longer than any of you guys who have "liked" kzsjzkdjs message, just under a different handle/name that got banned because i made a mistake of not clearing it with the moderators first..

You do know using another name to sign up while currently banned is an offense that can lead to permanent banning right?

Really?  "euromike69" was banned couple times "movado/movado2/oracle69" and he is still trolling around.

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/fuck-tbg150-stop-banning-people-people-you-don%27t-personally-like-5194/

She knows exactly how to position the covers where you can see that pretty ass, but never see that pretty pussy!

Pues tendrás mala suerte porque yo se lo he visto muchas veces y hay que reconocer que es increible y hace unos meses después de follar con Kiko, se quedó enfrente de la cámara con el coño bien abierto, es una putada porque lo grabé y lo guardé en un disco duro que se me ha roto, pero seguro que está por ahí, en el centro de unión, si es que tu consigues hacerte miembro de pago, no como yo que por mucho que lo intente no lo consigo.