I sure hope that Nora and Milana take another shower soon because I totally missed the other one!

I can't believe that I missed Nora's performance this morning. Thankfully, I had seen her do that (or something similar) once last month. It was incredibly sensual.

I'm sure there will be a video of it soon somewhere!  It was sensual, erotic, and hot as hell in my opinion!!!

She's very good at that when she wants to be. The session I saw last month was amazing. She had close to 2 hours worth of music that was incredibly erotic and laid out in such a way that it started slow and built up" to a booming, powerful climax. Nora seemed to have the masturbation session synchronized to follow the pace of the music. I had never seen anything like it. It was almost like a "spiritual" experience to witness.  :-[

Don't wreck another thread with a flame war, take it here:

http://camcaps.net/rants-and-flame-wars/

Always a good idea, but I'm not talking flame wars here. I'm considering banning this motherfucker. I'm looking for some support here, so we can get back to talking business regarding these women without his trollish comments.

I sure hope that Nora and Milana take another shower soon because I totally missed the other one!

I can't believe that I missed Nora's performance this morning. Thankfully, I had seen her do that (or something similar) once last month. It was incredibly sensual.

I'm sure there will be a video of it soon somewhere!  It was sensual, erotic, and hot as hell in my opinion!!!

She's very good at that when she wants to be. The session I saw last month was amazing. She had close to 2 hours worth of music that was incredibly erotic and laid out in such a way that it started slow and built up" to a booming, powerful climax. Nora seemed to have the masturbation session synchronized to follow the pace of the music. I had never seen anything like it. It was almost like a "spiritual" experience to witness.  :-[

Damn....I must have missed that one!

I don't have any ignore list because everybody here are my friends.

I have doubts about that, at least as far as your avatar "Poison24" is concerned. And no, you are not on my "ignore" list. Try "hit" list.

Consider yourself warned.

I don't have any ignore list because everybody here are my friends.

I have doubts about that, at least as far as your avatar "Poison24" is concerned. And no, you are not on my "ignore" list. Try "hit" list.

Consider yourself warned.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

150525103318535867.jpg

150525103320714825.jpg

That is funniest thing I've seen in a while! Good job Euro! This is the reason I'm on this board. Everyone is here to express their opinions and have a good time doing it.