nora is just a bi... she mad rude and selfish and doesnt respect the other pple who live in this apt.because of her i lost interest in watching this apt.

then don't watch it but you still come here to bitch & whine like a 5 year old  :o

hey guys...what about the new appartment replacing igor . we ll be stucked to 2 appart in gm+3 only?

Who knows what is going to happen.  There might not even be a new apartment!  Why haven't they filled Nora & KooKoo's old apartment or Alina and Anton's old apartment or Leora & Pauls old apartment?  Who know's what they think or better yet.....don't think!!

Dudo mucho que Nora y el maricón de su marido ocupen el apartamento viejo de Alina y Anton o el de Leora y Paul o incluso el de Polina y Egor...más que nada porque ellos viven en Barcelona (en un país diferente y muy lejano de estos apartamentos) y además parece que se encuentran muy agusto donde viven. Es muy muy improbable.

kooloos i wasnt talking to you so mind your business always sticking your two cents where its not needed.

You know this is a forum right? Anyone can reply to anything. So by making a post you open up for replies wether you like it or not.

kooloos i wasnt talking to you so mind your business always sticking your two cents where its not needed.

Canito, no merece la pena contestar a los mismos de siempre, no te molestes. A koolos y a Snaky los tenían que meter en un apartamento juntitos para que se den por el culo mutuamente (pero sin cámaras) sería demasiado desagradable para la vista  ;)

Daryalok i understand that but i noticed that everytime someone writes in a forum they always got something bad to write about the person writing it.like i noticed that if you write anything bad about nora on here they come interfering like if there her guy or something.new flash they are not fucking her dumb ass kiko is.

Canito, no merece la pena contestar a los mismos de siempre, no te molestes. A koolos y a Snaky los tenían que meter en un apartamento juntitos para que se den por el culo mutuamente (pero sin cámaras) sería demasiado desagradable para la vista  ;)

;D ;D Jajajaja Kolega, estas 2 cheerleaders junto con otra que olvidastes mencionar ( y todos sabemos quien es ) y al gran jefe coreografo que las hace bailar a su son si que metia a estos cuatro payasos juntos para que soltasen su mala baba todos juntitos.  ;) ;) ;)

Poison you are a rather rude fkr but sometimes you are really funny . Have you ever seen her in the early mornings ..... sometimes she looks demon possessed , really does not do early mornings well , scary looking .

Guest Ange_Gardien

That night Nora throughout the apartment all to herself. Perhaps, what she seeks. Have an apartment for her and Kiko.

In any case, I observe that when girls are not in the apartment, Nora takes the habits of the old apartment.

When Jenny was there, Nora showed her naked all the time, she even manages to expose her ass throughout the matiné.

lack of competition, so the annoying behavior of the old apartment their spots