Out of maintenance and Nora has guests, male/female.  Male is a friend of Kiko ?  Female, don't think I've seen before.

la fille est une amie de nora, qui est déjà venue ici et même dans l'ancien appartement!!!!cherchez bien, les photos d'elle ne sont pas loin sur cc!!! ;) le gars vient régulièrement, je pense que nora lui donne des cours de quelque chose.....

Nora, If you read this would you please tell Milana to put her candle on the floor by the table. It is acting like a strobe light and freezing up both cams. Thank you.

I'd like to see Nora hookup with the pony tailed dude, he appears to be 3 times the man that KooKoo is!!

No he visto al chico hoy, pero si es el que ha venido otras veces a comer con Nora, no es un chico, es su padre, ella lo dijo por teléfono en Español cuando puso a parir a Rita y casualidad ese dia estuvo comiendo con él. La chica no se quién es porque tampoco he visto ninguna foto de ellos hoy.

Su padre y la musculosa tatuada...

Vale! Muchas gracias! ;)

A algunos parece que todavía no quieren darse cuenta de que aunque parezca joven, es su padre, a mi también me sorprendió mucho, pero ella lo dijo! No lo digo por ti hiddenwood7468!

the last post I've read is that of jd007 !!! all other post were unknown language, possibly Spanish Summer !!! since these gentlemen do not translate their fucking shit post, I do not see why I will break my fucking ass to copy and paste the words than some guys with no respect, strives to write in their language fucking! full pages filled with assholes who have no respect for others! There is only the Spanish that do not reflect on cc! on behalf of all members of this community "break us the balls with your language of shit!"! translate brothel of Holy shit!

the last post I've read is that of jd007 !!! all other post were unknown language, possibly Spanish Summer !!! since these gentlemen do not translate their fucking shit post, I do not see why I will break my fucking ass to copy and paste the words than some guys with no respect, strives to write in their language fucking! full pages filled with assholes who have no respect for others! There is only the Spanish that do not reflect on cc! on behalf of all members of this community "break us the balls with your language of shit!"! translate brothel of Holy shit!

If you use Chrome as your browser, right click on the page... select the Translate to... and you translate the entire page.  :)