Hey, how much to special order one of those pillows?  :D I'm sure they have some nice scents on them.)

Scooter would love a holiday in Barcelona.  ;D

Which Scooter? Leora's?

Of course, I refer to Leora's Scooter. I'm still pissed off that she adopted a useless mutt instead of a highly intelligent and refined squirrel. I could have been a contender.  :P

Guest bobbyjoe

thanks nora for have hide the view with your fucking face when milana take bath !

thanks nora for have hide the view with your fucking face when milana take bath !

Nora was only in the bathroom, cause milana was in the bathtube. Now milana is out and nora again in the living room. Nora you stupid dump, thanks for ruin the view; that was, was she wanted. Go to hell nora.

Nora was only in the bathroom, cause milana was in the bathtube. Now milana is out and nora again in the living room. Nora you stupid dump, thanks for ruin the view; that was, was the wanted. Go to hell nora.

So she hid the view a little bit, at least they are opening up and the more they open up the better it will be for all of us!!  So quit bitching about trivial bullshit and enjoy the show when possible.  Not only Milana is opening up but Nora is as well!  It's a new territory for Nora, cut her some slack!!!

Nora was only in the bathroom, cause milana was in the bathtube. Now milana is out and nora again in the living room. Nora you stupid dump, thanks for ruin the view; that was, was the wanted. Go to hell nora.

So she hid the view a little bit, at least they are opening up and the more they open up the better it will be for all of us!!  So quit bitching about trivial bullshit and enjoy the show when possible.  Not only Milana is opening up but Nora is as well!  It's a new territory for Nora, cut her some slack!!!

Agreed on this one LDD.. :)

This is very uncharacteristic behaviour of Nora (as far as we know). And that she herself went into the bathroom on her own initiative which made Milana seem alittle bit surprised but not unhappy is really nice to see.

I am in dreammode of future events right now.. (knowing full well that they probably won´t happen).. ;)

well said LongDuckDong !!