Ok, this shit needs to stop. Maybe i'm wrong or maybe not, but i think Nora and Rita need to stop being so cold to each other and try to be more friendly. They never talk and it also seems that they avoid themselves.... >:(

Ok, this shit needs to stop. Maybe i'm wrong or maybe not, but i think Nora and Rita need to stop being so cold to each other and try to be more friendly. They never talk and it also seems that they avoid themselves.... >:(

I wish it would to costa, I really feel sorry for Rita and I don't feel she deserves what she is getting!  It was a plugged strainer in the kitchen sink and a few dirty dishes and so what....she ate a little bit of your food!  She still doesn't deserve to be treated this way!!

Where is everybody?  CC is no fun unless we are picking at each other!!  The Nora haters can hate me, but I've always been a Nora fan club member.  Yes, there are times i've talked bad about her....mainly because I didn't agree with what she did at the time...but she will always be in my heart!!  I'm telling you all now, if she was here with me she wouldn't have to want for anything!!

I could watch Nora sleep in the nude all night long!!  I really love her body, her curves are gorgeous when she sleeps!!

It seems lie! Who would say it to me! Thanks to Rita I is going to like Nora again! Good... She always was my favorite in the other apartment, something is...

Where is everybody?  CC is no fun unless we are picking at each other!!  The Nora haters can hate me, but I've always been a Nora fan club member.  Yes, there are times i've talked bad about her....mainly because I didn't agree with what she did at the time...but she will always be in my heart!!  I'm telling you all now, if she was here with me she wouldn't have to want for anything!!

Nora lovers are still here, but lurking. The Nora haters are mostly newbies who don't know the back story.

I think all the Nora lovers miss her previous "girl-next-door" lifestyle, however.

And I'm still waiting for the next jig-saw puzzle, or the next home-baked bread attempt, or dance room flash.

Guest AKA:norafan77

Nora lovers are still here, but lurking. The Nora haters are mostly newbies who don't know the back story.

I think all the Nora lovers miss her previous "girl-next-door" lifestyle, however.

And I'm still waiting for the next jig-saw puzzle, or the next home-baked bread attempt, or dance room flash.

Did someone mention Nora fans lurking ?  ;D

im not a newbie maybe on here and i never liked nora since the old apt.some of you like her and others dont thats all.me i dont find her attractive at all.but others think different this is my opinion.