Nora is in the apt. she was lying on the floor in the living room talking on the phone

Is Nora really sick or afraid that someone found out about her secret life and Web Site ????

Can you stop saying shit about this you said on the other thread you wanted to stop talking about this.

Your right.  Sorry !
  • Upvote 1

Nora is in the apt. she was lying on the floor in the living room talking on the phone

Is Nora really sick or afraid that someone found out about her secret life and Web Site ????

Nope. Something like this happened years ago, maybe it's in the archives. As far as web site and "secret life" and RLC interactions, she knows precisely what she's doing. N&K are probably the sharpest tools in RLC's shed.

Nope. Something like this happened years ago, maybe it's in the archives. As far as web site and "secret life" and RLC interactions, she knows precisely what she's doing. N&K are probably the sharpest tools in RLC's shed.

I can believe that about Nora, but I have a little difficultly believing it about Kiko.  He just doesn't look like a sharp tool... he looks like too many things have to be explained to him.

I can believe that about Nora, but I have a little difficultly believing it about Kiko.  He just doesn't look like a sharp tool... he looks like too many things have to be explained to him.

He's been seen writing code. He knows photography and theater operations. He's not a stooge like many of the other dudes have been. There's no big hidden secret here; likewise Paul is far more intelligent than the casual CC member imagines.

Plus, Kiko drinks decent red wine, hangs with literary people, never beats his woman, doesn't get drunk and disorderly, and treats his woman with respect. In return, she doesn't chase him around with scissors and knives, she doesn't play around with other men on RLC, and she loves him. I consider these qualities to be virtues, especially when it happens at RLC.

We've seen some real losers here on RLC, but N&K are not in that batch.

He's been seen writing code. He knows photography and theater operations. He's not a stooge like many of the other dudes have been. There's no big hidden secret here; likewise Paul is far more intelligent than the casual CC member imagines.

Plus, Kiko drinks decent red wine, hangs with literary people, never beats his woman, doesn't get drunk and disorderly, and treats his woman with respect. In return, she doesn't chase him around with scissors and knives, she doesn't play around with other men on RLC, and she loves him. I consider these qualities to be virtues, especially when it happens at RLC.

Very well said Mr. Squirrel

Does anybody besides myself, find it odd that Nora and Kiko have not had any sex this entire weekend?  It only tells me that Nora has been visiting him away from this apartment.

Yes, I think you are correct that they might spend time together away from RLC work. I wouldn't blame them. The job's gotta suck. 24/7 shifts are hard work...

Thank you for the information... and altering my opinion.  And I agree that he treats Nora exceptionally well.

:)

I DO NOT make things up.  I reported what I heard . It seems impossible with all the people on line that I was the only one to hear that phone conversation ! Since it was in English, it especially was what she said,

because it was well understood ! (no translation needed) .

But I guess I could be losing my mind (NOT) !!!

• Upvote 1