B2 - General Topic 2024 #14 (October)

Noldus

0810 The guys left - big guy got a big hug from Maghdela (and Lilith an hour ago)
The other guy a short kiss on the cheek from Lilith (still in bed) and Maghdela (in her bathroom) 

Eris asleep in her bed through the departure.

I am now thinking that maybe these two guys are being considered as future participants in B-7.  Either Lilith knew them before they arrived at B-2, or if she didn't, she and Magd took it upon themselves to give them a sexual try-out.  Eris was not willing to go as far as her apartment-mates in that regard.  If she had, she would have been fucked as well.

Lilith has a past history of transitioning new participants into RLC, perhaps the most obvious was Tani.

1 hour ago, moules said:

If her son is not at least 18 years old, he should not appear in the apartment.  I doubt she has a son that old.

Her mother and son are staying at a hotel, as per her own admission. She told Eris in the kitchen yesterday that she'll go out to see them this Tuesday.

Replay is wonky over here at the moment so I can't link anything for now but that conversation can be heard in the kitchen. She also introduced her mother to the girls via video call at some point (although if I recall correctly, that was at a different time).

• Upvote 1