B4 - General Topic 2024 #65 (October)

11 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Dies ist nur ein weiterer Versuch, es so aussehen zu lassen, als sei Hawk in dem Projekt noch von Nutzen. In Wirklichkeit hätte er aber schon vor Monaten weg sein sollen.

Interesting. If it seems to be a matter of extending the stay, even dead people are awakened.

44 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

Interesting. If it seems to be a matter of extending the stay, even dead people are awakened.

we can all go on and on about Hawk and Kat but the fact is that those two are the only ones who were a reason to visit B4 lately, nothing happened there at all in the past period unless you can appreciate the open ass of an Orc, sex or masturbation don't interest me much but the girls have to be there and they don't even do that

34 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

we can all go on and on about Hawk and Kat but the fact is that those two are the only ones who were a reason to visit B4 lately, nothing happened there at all in the past period unless you can appreciate the open ass of an Orc, sex or masturbation don't interest me much but the girls have to be there and they don't even do that

You really like Tantra's asshole because you keep talking about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

I didn't visit B4 because of them, I avoided it because of them.

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I didn't visit B4 because of them, I avoided it.

I understand that but what I mean to say is that B4 is completely dead for people who want to see "normal" sex and masturbation, I thought the action between Hawk and Kat was very funny but this is actually not what most visitors want to see, there was just a lot more happening with Dylan etc etc even though I didn't like those guys (except for Lacrim .. you could always laugh at him) the parties and the jealousy of the gentlemen among themselves were fun.

we just lost all that

Wherever Sara went, she now has new ink on her forearm.

And wherever she went for nearly a week, she did not bring a change of clothes or footwear.  Either clothes were not necessary, or she was with a girl or girls who wear similar sizes to her, and she borrowed their clothes, or she keeps clothes at Massi's or Macy's, and they brought her clothes with them on a trip they took together.

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

wir könnten alle ewig über Hawk und Kat reden, aber Tatsache ist, dass diese beiden die einzigen sind, die in letzter Zeit einen Grund darstellten, B4 zu besuchen. In der letzten Zeit ist dort überhaupt nichts passiert, es sei denn, Sie können den offenen Hintern eines Orks zu schätzen wissen. Sex oder Masturbation interessieren mich nicht besonders, aber die Mädchen müssen da sein und nicht einmal das tun sie.

Hawk has not been in B 4 in the last few weeks.