B4 - General Topic 2024 #65 (October)

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

who is the other person sleep in Katarina room?

Don't know if we have seen him before but he came home with Vesna earlier and she showed him around and then showed him to the bed in Kat's room. I guess she must have told Kat about him coming.

FFS another bloke poaching a free hotel room. The way Vesna opened the door to him in the early hours would suggest she knows him and was expecting him but this is getting too much with all these freeloaders. Rlc might as well open an apt just for blokes and let them get on with it and bring hookers home from the clubs for their enjoyment 😤

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

FFS another bloke poaching a free hotel room. The way Vesna opened the door to him in the early hours would suggest she knows him and was expecting him but this is getting too much with all these freeloaders. Rlc might as well open an apt just for blokes and let them get on with it and bring hookers home from the clubs for their enjoyment 😤

Don't they already have B4? 😇

• Haha 1

Today, Sara seems to have recovered fully from her 'trip'.

After further thought, I do not think she ever left Barcelona or intended to be away for more than a day or two.  Possible indications of such.  Yesterday from replay, she rebuffed her male friend from massaging her pussy after he had massaged her back, ass, and thighs.  (Was her pussy sore?)  But she did a water bate in the bath, and she was quickly aroused.  And she was so much in a brain-fog that she left her phone at Ms. Gray's apartment.  And it seems there were no social media posts revealing her whereabouts.

As to whether her 'trip' was predominately sex fueled by drugs (Molly) or predominately drugs with sex as a secondary consequence, I won't guess.  But I very much doubt that the 'trip' was just she and Ms. Gray.  Who else? Possibly Massi, if Ms. Gray is bisexual.  Possibly other lesbian friends of Ms. Gray if Ms. Gray is a committed lesbian.  Possibly, gay and bisexual friends of Sara in Barcelona, some of whom have visited her in B-4, and even lived in B-4.

If Ms. Gray is a committed lesbian, and if she has lived in Barcelona for a few years, I wonder if she knows Martina.  (But I am certain any thought of Ms. Gray and Martina joining Sara in the penthouse bed will ALWAYS be a fantasy.)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

All right I wanted to ask the question before I go. Why is there a dude in B4? And is he a new tenant? And is he going to Brooke's room? Because i've never seen a man in b1 ever? 

Okay, now i'm gonna get my children for today. Hopefully I'll see the answer tomorrow?