Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Para la nostalgia.

esa es la chica que habia antes??de donde ha salido eso??

Pues no lo se ... alguien me la pasó, pero ni puta idea como la consiguió.

yo tampoco? !! ???

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Para la nostalgia.

yo tampoco? !! ???

;D ;D ;D

Para la nostalgia.

this shit VK pictures come probably from corboblanc  >:(

Para la nostalgia.

when I saw you had replied to this post, I knew beforehand that it was to piss the world !!! and I did not go wrong !!! you're too serious in your life, go fishing, meet people, share your emotions, saw a beautiful love story, adopt a dog !!! but I beg you !! relax you and more cool !!!

Creo que no hay que alarmarse por este tipo de fotos. No hay que olvidar que son fotos artísticas que las propias protagonistas hacen que sean semi-públicas para publicitarse de alguna manera. No hay nada de malo en ello cuando tienen un perfil que es público, si no quisieran que se vieran este tipo de fotos, hay una opción que puedes marcar para que el perfil sea de tipo privado.

Creo que no hay que alarmarse por este tipo de fotos. No hay que olvidar que son fotos artísticas que las propias protagonistas hacen que sean semi-públicas para publicitarse de alguna manera. No hay nada de malo en ello cuando tienen un perfil que es público, si no quisieran que se vieran este tipo de fotos, hay una opción que puedes marcar para que el perfil sea de tipo privado.

and then I do see the problem as long as the posted photo does not identify the girl! only 2 or 3 assholes who work for rlc, fuck the world to each photo off-site rlc! and each time, we talk for nothing! CC is a forum for sharing between members from around the world! most members who share photos vk or Facebook have a moral and ethical! never the information enabling the identification is disclosed! except for isolated guys who come fuck shit! CC is not the Butler of rlc, we share what we want, by not putting the girls in danger! If some go crazy each vk photo shared, is that either they have a serious neurological problem (that girl belongs to me, no one other than me must have information!), or they are paid by rlc to break the balls to everyone on this forum?! in all cases, these 2 or 3 members are unwanted by 99% of DC members who have already been dealing with them! >:( >:( >:( >:(

and then I do see the problem as long as the posted photo does not identify the girl! only 2 or 3 assholes who work for rlc, fuck the world to each photo off-site rlc! and each time, we talk for nothing! CC is a forum for sharing between members from around the world! most members who share photos vk or Facebook have a moral and ethical! never the information enabling the identification is disclosed! except for isolated guys who come fuck shit! CC is not the Butler of rlc, we share what we want, by not putting the girls in danger! If some go crazy each vk photo shared, is that either they have a serious neurological problem (that girl belongs to me, no one other than me must have information!), or they are paid by rlc to break the balls to everyone on this forum?! in all cases, these 2 or 3 members are unwanted by 99% of DC members who have already been dealing with them! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Efectivamente, siempre son los mismos, los que no tienen ningún respeto por la gente de este foro, pero que seguramente son los primeros en descargarse esas fotos de Vk.

Para la nostalgia.

sanper, Esto no es muy agradable haber puesto un "como" en este post! :-[ ??? :(