XLife - new streaming service from the owners behind RLC

Noldus

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

As of now, it looks like this.
But RLC is working on the integration, so we'll see how it turns out eventually.

I was checking it out and it appears that on this new site you have to subscribe to each apartment individually, am I wrong? So that's not as good of a value as RLC. PLus the new apartments they've added don't seem to be full apartments like RLC offers either. They're limited to just a room or two each. If they bundled this into the RLC subscription that would be great but I can't see this being worth the money on its own. 

2 hours ago, chogdad said:

It does say 'Up to 10 days of recordings', so basically it looks like a slightly different version of RLC. The big choice is, one with GOV and one without. 

Welcome to the RLC version of shrinkflation...you know...less for the same and less for more.  Just like your Oreos in the grocery store.

One site (likely the new one)with less at the current price.  And the old site...well they will jack the price.

RLC can't get more for the shit they put out now...but they know there are a number of losers with no life who love to stare at couples in their apartments.  This couples site will cost RLC far less than the current shit show, because all they have to pay for is an apartment.  The rest costs money because they actually have to pay these girls to do shit...which they currently are not...thus the squatters we get stuck with.

RLC is trying to find a way to increase revenue otherwise there is no reason to do it.

46 minutes ago, Photic said:

I was checking it out and it appears that on this new site you have to subscribe to each apartment individually, am I wrong? So that's not as good of a value as RLC. PLus the new apartments they've added don't seem to be full apartments like RLC offers either. They're limited to just a room or two each. If they bundled this into the RLC subscription that would be great but I can't see this being worth the money on its own. 

Its not...not by a mile

46 minutes ago, Photic said:

Yes I hope these new rooms will come on rlc also.

2 hours ago, chogdad said:

I didn't know Sasha and Dasha were married! You learn something every day.

And Alberto speaks Japanese 😊

Edited to add

Alexandra is a webcam Model..    Umm, what could that be. :biggrin:

Edited by HotWivesRock
updated
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes I hope these new rooms will come on rlc also.

I tend to believe that the RLC aspect will eventually be phased out and progress will continue along the new direction that has been chosen.

2 hours ago, Jonno said:

Because they are no longer doing or getting the girls to. Not doing the shows they once were doing all the time. 

Filling vacancies means very little. Especially depending on what they are actually doing to fill them.

Whenever some references "doing shows"  it's code for girl girl action...guys who hate the girl girl stuff spamed the fuck out if this forum wanting guys!!! Well they suceeded and we are stuck with the shit site we see now.  It gave RLC permission not to pay the girls bonuses and as a result medocrity set it along with the squatters.

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I tend to believe that the RLC aspect will eventually be phased out and progress will continue along the new direction that has been chosen.

Yeah, you may be right about that. Though I hope you're wrong. I am definitely not a fan of the paying for each apartment model. If they do decide to phase out the RLC pricing model I wonder what will happen to all the people on the annual plan. 

3 minutes ago, Photic said:

Yeah, you may be right about that. Though I hope you're wrong. I am definitely not a fan of the paying for each apartment model. If they do decide to phase out the RLC pricing model I wonder what will happen to all the people on the annual plan. 

I would imagine they'd have something worked out. If someone was a real diehard voyeur fan they'd likely sub for each apartment they have listed, one knows some do not want to miss a thing.