Epic fight. Paul left

Paul apologized several times. But Leora does not believe that it was a teacher with military chair. But on the whole the conflict is frozen.

Paul looks at whether can buy them on the new matrix Nokia. Leora considered that money on a new will after military training in May (after 2 weeks money receive).

It looks as peace. But strong tensions remain.

She said that she had 2000 cash only, but on the map enough money. So this morning she gave him a card and told to buy a phone. Although the phone has broken himself

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They both have money on a card. Leora said that just a little cash. And you need to go to withdraw. And not that it's the last money. Paul idiot so get a new phone. Or will fix this. It simply says that he broke. And that he did. He told her that she had a considerable sum on the map and it should buy it now. That she had a lot of money. She just does not want to give him the money from the account. And it is in the morning still gave him a card with money.

The worst thing that Leоra does not understand what is happening to Paul. Yesterday, he just yelled at her. She was crying and asking for what? And what have I done .. just asked about the numbers . At that Paul drove her out of the room in tears and she closed the bathroom. that was weird. Why is Paul so behaves? He deceives her.

The worst thing that Leоra does not understand what is happening to Paul. Yesterday, he just yelled at her. She was crying and asking for what? And what have I done .. just asked about the numbers . At that Paul drove her out of the room in tears and she closed the bathroom. that was weird. Why is Paul so behaves? He deceives her.

Grandes aportaciones de ustedes y sus comentarios. Siempre he pensado que quién engañaba a quién en esta relación era Leora a Pablo y lo sigo pensando aunque ella parece ser más astuta. Lo que no llego a entender es a que mujer ha podido enganchar Pablo que no sea Leora que esta buenisima y sobre todo durando en el orden de 2 a 3 minutos en la cama. Pobre de la nueva...

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎16 at 1:29 PM, gogism said:

An easy one, hehe.  ;)

Guys - when Leora cries, I cry. When she cums - I cum. That's all just - life! ;-)

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

That sounds like an issue...

Guest plain_jane
On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎16 at 3:27 PM, Eclipsed said:

An easy one, hehe.  ;)

Guys - when Leora cries, I cry. When she cums - I cum. That's all just - life! ;-)

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

That sounds like an issue...

It's a reverse Stockholm syndrome.

I think Leora would feel worse if Paul did not show the same interest in her. She may show anger, but inside, I think she really likes that she drives him crazy (and us) with desire. Women like being desired.

I can't see why she stays with him. They definitely have nothing in common except they both like to argue.

I think Leora would feel worse if Paul did not show the same interest in her. She may show anger, but inside, I think she really likes that she drives him crazy (and us) with desire. Women like being desired.

I can't see why she stays with him. They definitely have nothing in common except they both like to argue.

It's that lucky horse shoe dick of his.  There's no other explanation for it. 

It's that lucky horse shoe dick of his.  There's no other explanation for it.

If it gets bent any more, it will look like a horseshoe.  LOL