B1 - General Topic 2024 #11 (October)

9 minutes ago, Tony_Troy said:

"The Corpse of Anna Fritz  (2015)" try this one too if you get a chance?.... spanish/ english subtitles but good 👍 

I have to find time to watch the first one. I'm a busy guy and it's hard to find time to sit and watch a movie.

16 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I have to find time to watch the first one. I'm a busy guy and it's hard to find time to sit and watch a movie.

I get it after my breakup with my girl, I watch movies a lot. And keep me busy. It also keeps me grounded. No problem won't bother you again 👍

1 hour ago, Tony_Troy said:

I get it after my breakup with my girl, I watch movies a lot. And keep me busy. It also keeps me grounded. No problem won't bother you again 👍

You're not bothering me. I actually have about 10 movies I have downloaded and need to watch.

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

You're not bothering me. I actually have about 10 movies I have downloaded and need to watch.

🤣 ok but I get the busy. I'm gonna tell you something. I wasn't close to my mother and father...but that's another story.

But something that my father said that stuff with me. Make sure you always make time for yourself No matter what. 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tony_Troy said:

🤣 ok but I get the busy. I'm gonna tell you something. I wasn't close to my mother and father...but that's another story.

But something that my father said that stuff with me. Make sure you always make time for yourself No matter what. 🙂

Same with me.