RLC Needed Rules

Threads like this should be deleted by the mods at the start!!

Y gente como usted debería desaparecer de camcaps y de este mundo. Quién se ha creído usted para eliminar un hilo que ha creado alguién dando su opinión? No se le ocurra a usted crear un nuevo hilo porque seremos muchos los que pidamos que eliminen el hilo que usted haya creado ok?  ;)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to start a thread for needed rules on RLC.

1.  All females are handed a vibrator or dildo, which ever one they prefer and are told to use it at least 2 times a week in plain view, not under the stinking covers.

2.  There should be no hidden cam rooms as this is REALLIFECAM (real life situations).

Wow.. This was really stupid. I have seen my share of stupid posts on here (even made a few myself) but this was just.. wow..

I am happy the way it is. It is as close to rel life as possible.

When any of my lady friends move in to an apartment they are not handed a dildo and the instructions how to use them. That is not real life.

And the contradiction was a whopper in your post.

[list type=decimal]

[*]Give them a dildo and force them to use it!

[*]This is real life and no hidde cam rooms!

Please! You make my eyes hurt!

Good for you!  It is to open peoples eyes...thats all.

The bottom line is, I have NO idea how many subscribers RLC has or how many people are on CC, but I bet there are hundreds if not thousands on each of them and only a few of then will ever say a word or do anything to try and improve the quality of the site for fear of being talked down to by members of this forum such as ozi, snaky, etc; etc;.  There are allot of people in this world that are afraid to reply to different topics because they are afraid they might look stupid, or say the wrong thing, and it's all because of how rude and mean people can be because they always think they are right (OZI, SNAKY) no matter what the topic is!

I'm not trying to start a war with everybody and quite frankly i'm tired of trying to help.  Since I'm one of a few that see's a problem with RLC, would one of the moderators of CC please remove this thread.

Thank You

LongDuckDong: There is nothing wrong with your post. It is acceptable and should stand.

I'm pissed off today, sick of this shit infighting between certain members, I've lost a best buddy, and I'm seriously considering chewing up radiator hoses, emptying bird feeders, and trashing attics if FUCKWITS don't start behaving like adults on this forum. RLC is fucking what it fucking is, dammit, and CC is not a goddamn /b site ripe for the continuing bullshit infantile behavior.

This is an honest post. Respect the poster and its honest respondents. If you can't, then fuck off. Jack-off posts are ruining CC, we're losing the best contributors and gaining no new ones because of this incessant attack troll shit.

LongDuckDong: I'm BACK ON TOPIC! Amazing!

Short answer: RLC doesn't care. Because we're free advertising for RLC.

But do not fool yourself: RLC people are here. And some of them are really cute.

Guest Ange_Gardien

We think we are in the period of the soviet union, the key word is "censorship."

There 'a few days I spoke of this. "Dice that affects the interests RLC, people are on CC are doing everything to ridicule the speaker."

Here we are finally there. ON speaks of withdrawal from the thread. I dream.

This thread does not insult, it gives his point of view, and if you disagree we respond.

Personally I do not agree with this thread and I offered to talk about the rules of good conduct of subscribers. (see above)

But request the removal of this thread is crazy. I would like to know how much you pay RLC?

And if this is really the case, it disgusts me completely practical RLC.

Remember that subscribers pay $ 45 per month is too much for a website, and it is quite normal that it gives their point of view.

We think we are in the period of the soviet union, the key word is "censorship."

There 'a few days I spoke of this. "Dice that affects the interests RLC, people are on CC are doing everything to ridicule the speaker."

Here we are finally there. ON speaks of withdrawal from the thread. I dream.

This thread does not insult, it gives his point of view, and if you disagree we respond.

Personally I do not agree with this thread and I offered to talk about the rules of good conduct of subscribers. (see above)

But request the removal of this thread is crazy. I would like to know how much you pay RLC?

And if this is really the case, it disgusts me completely practical RLC.

Remember that subscribers pay $ 45 per month is too much for a website, and it is quite normal that it gives their point of view.

Thank You!

Guest DavidandChloe

"There are allot of people in this world that are afraid to reply to different topics because they are afraid they might look stupid, or say the wrong thing,"  Not me Duck buddy because I don't care what anyone has to say about me because I don't care what anyone has to say about me. I know I am stupid and useless and can't get anything right. Chloe is a chemist and has a degree in molecular biology but she's dumber than a box of rocks about real life. She says more stupid things in one day than the total combined dumb stuff posted since the beginning of CamCaps. She still thinks she's watching a 'regular'  TV show when we watch RLC. What? Change the channel?  How come there's no closed captions or subtitles? Please! How dumb can she be??

Hey that's an stupid idea for RLC, closed caption translations.

"There are allot of people in this world that are afraid to reply to different topics because they are afraid they might look stupid, or say the wrong thing,"  Not me Duck buddy because I don't care what anyone has to say about me because I don't care what anyone has to say about me. I know I am stupid and useless and can't get anything right. Chloe is a chemist and has a degree in molecular biology but she's dumber than a box of rocks about real life. She says more stupid things in one day than the total combined dumb stuff posted since the beginning of CamCaps. She still thinks she's watching a 'regular'  TV show when we watch RLC. What? Change the channel?  How come there's no closed captions or subtitles? Please! How dumb can she be??

You made with laugh with this post!  I commend you on an excellent idea tho, closed captioning is one hell of an idea!!  Thank you.

Guest Doct19

David a good answer.

But it is not very nice for your girlfriend Chloe, I'm sure you outside its expertise moluculaire biology, it is in many other things

Graduates are not only idiots

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ange_Gardien

Wow, Nora yelling about Rita and then Jenny,

Rita responded to by the poor against Jenny remained silent.

apparently, it's because of a problem in the sink was clogged.

to be continued,

Last night, Rita returned joyfully, she was with someone on the phone for a long minute.

This has happened because something Nora, was really the face.

Besides, she switched places in the bed nearest the cam !!!

Is it a management action RLC?

to be continued,

Last night, Rita returned joyfully, she was with someone on the phone for a long minute.

Realmente Rita no es muy limpia en la cocina, pero no es motivo para que Nora se ría a la cara de ella con gestos como lo estaba haciendo. Que estuvo hablando un minuto por teléfono con un chico? Yo creo que te has perdido algo eh!! Estuvo desnuda en el baño de abajo hablando por teléfono y con el manos libres como 15 minutos, después en la cocina, después otra vez con el manos libres en el baño de arriba y después en la habitación...en total más de una hora...estarían contandose sus impresiones después de haber follado...

Guest Ange_Gardien

to be continued,

Realmente Rita no es muy limpia en la cocina, pero no es motivo para que Nora se ría a la cara de ella con gestos como lo estaba haciendo. Que estuvo hablando un minuto por teléfono con un chico? Yo creo que te has perdido algo eh!! Estuvo desnuda en el baño de abajo hablando por teléfono y con el manos libres como 15 minutos, después en la cocina, después otra vez con el manos libres en el baño de arriba y después en la habitación...en total más de una hora...estarían contandose sus impresiones después de haber follado...

Oui effectivement je n'ai pas suivi le tout, Cette fille est belle que Nora la laisse tranquille