Is It Me;

or does it seem to anyone else that Nora and the other two girls don't really care for each other.  I mean they don't seem to fight but there is no warmth or very much casual conversation between Nora and the other two girls..

or does it seem to anyone else that Nora and the other two girls don't really care for each other.  I mean they don't seem to fight but there is no warmth or very much casual conversation between Nora and the other two girls..

I confirm it's you.  ;)

Rita and Nora went outside yesterday for a party (together). And I saw Rita and Nora going to the bedroom of Jenny  two days ago. they were talking and laughing.

No, it's certainly not only you  ;D

In this particular apartment we have to be lucky if the girls have that 'click' with eachother or not. In the couples apartments it's easy. They know eachother and they like/love eachother. At least I hope so  :)

With the last girls, we were extremely lucky with Kammi and Monica. At times they were so close it was a pure joy to watch them.

But now it's different. The girls are talking more to eachother than in the first weeks, but it's not enough to make it interesting.

This apartment needs a director. First find the right girls who are free spirits and are up for a laugh and a nice conversation. Trust me, they exist  ::)

You would think that Nora had a certain role in this apartment. She is the one that is here to stay. Some say she is a mentor or a guide for the girls. But I don't see that. She lives her own life just like he other girls. And she is certainly not the person who is making things more interesting. She would be the person who initiate some events in the apartment. Play a game of charades or truth or dare (just kidding). Why not? They did something like that at the end of last year. With the girls, Kiko and Nora's sister. They played charades and had a nice party. That was fun to watch.

Give us paying members something to enjoy. It's too easy to put some young girls in an apartment (in a foreign country) who are strangers to eachother and that's it. That's not working most of the time.

I know I'm repeating myself. But that's because it's such a shame that the apartment doesn't get the love from RLC that it deserves. They started it, but lost their faith (or they already earned their money). Only if RLC believes again in the Golden Girls and is willing to make some efforts, it can be something worthwhile.

rita and nora are talking on the couch.

Eso no quiere decir que se lleven bien, simplemente son compañeras de apartamento y se cruzan en el camino quieran o no, el problema de este apartamento siempre ha sido Nora, ella es muy antisocial y eso se lo transmite a las demás inquilinas que acaban actuando como actua ella sin realmente quererlo, todo sería muy diferente sin Nora y vaticino que todo sería fantastico porque sería gente natural, compañeras de piso que realmente pudieran ser amigas como ocurre en muchos muchos casos en la vida real.

Eso no quiere decir que se lleven bien, simplemente son compañeras de apartamento y se cruzan en el camino quieran o no, el problema de este apartamento siempre ha sido Nora, ella es muy antisocial y eso se lo transmite a las demás inquilinas que acaban actuando como actua ella sin realmente quererlo, todo sería muy diferente sin Nora y vaticino que todo sería fantastico porque sería gente natural, compañeras de piso que realmente pudieran ser amigas como ocurre en muchos muchos casos en la vida real.

When I'm watching her on the couch all seems to be normal. They seem to be more like two friends than two girls who live in the same appartment without any contact.

When I'm watching her on the couch all seems to be normal. They seem to be more like two friends than two girls who live in the same appartment without any contact.

You're right, these are the moments we want to see in this apartment  :D

In this particular apartment we have to be lucky if the girls have that 'click' with eachother or not. In the couples apartments it's easy. They know eachother and they like/love eachother. At least I hope so  :)

With the last girls, we were extremely lucky with Kammi and Monica. At times they were so close it was a pure joy to watch them.

But now it's different. The girls are talking more to eachother than in the first weeks, but it's not enough to make it interesting.

This apartment needs a director. First find the right girls who are free spirits and are up for a laugh and a nice conversation. Trust me, they exist  ::)

You would think that Nora had a certain role in this apartment. She is the one that is here to stay. Some say she is a mentor or a guide for the girls. But I don't see that. She lives her own life just like he other girls. And she is certainly not the person who is making things more interesting. She would be the person who initiate some events in the apartment. Play a game of charades or truth or dare (just kidding). Why not? They did something like that at the end of last year. With the girls, Kiko and Nora's sister. They played charades and had a nice party. That was fun to watch.

Give us paying members something to enjoy. It's too easy to put some young girls in an apartment (in a foreign country) who are strangers to eachother and that's it. That's not working most of the time.

I know I'm repeating myself. But that's because it's such a shame that the apartment doesn't get the love from RLC that it deserves. They started it, but lost their faith (or they already earned their money). Only if RLC believes again in the Golden Girls and is willing to make some efforts, it can be something worthwhile.

nora est certainement plus intéressante que toutes les autres locataires avec qui je me fait réellement chier, 24h sur 24!!!! voir des filles sur leur téléphone sans interruption me fait vite zapper!!! nora au moins, a une vraie vie, son travail pour les autres filles est hors caméra!!! elle a des passions, un vrai travail et est agréable à regarder!! les gars veulent tellement du cul, que chaque fille qui n'a pas de sexe avec sa copine, c'est la faute de nora!! nia n'est pas nue dans la maison, c'est la faute de nora!! une fille attrape un rhume, c'est la faute de nora!!! les filles ne se masturbent pas comme des chiennes chaque soir, c'est parce que kiko est là!!! actuellement, 500 astéroïdes menacent la planète, c'est certainement la faute de nora?!! continuez à vous emmerder à mater des jenny et leur putain de téléphone, et laissez quennie tranquille!! elle au moins est naturel et a un cerveau!!! >:(

No, I think they like each other just fine. It just took a couple days for them to have a chance to really talk enough to make up their minds.

I think Rita has done a lot to cause Jenny to smile and open up a bit.

nora est certainement plus intéressante que toutes les autres locataires avec qui je me fait réellement chier, 24h sur 24!!!! voir des filles sur leur téléphone sans interruption me fait vite zapper!!! nora au moins, a une vraie vie, son travail pour les autres filles est hors caméra!!! elle a des passions, un vrai travail et est agréable à regarder!! les gars veulent tellement du cul, que chaque fille qui n'a pas de sexe avec sa copine, c'est la faute de nora!! nia n'est pas nue dans la maison, c'est la faute de nora!! une fille attrape un rhume, c'est la faute de nora!!! les filles ne se masturbent pas comme des chiennes chaque soir, c'est parce que kiko est là!!! actuellement, 500 astéroïdes menacent la planète, c'est certainement la faute de nora?!! continuez à vous emmerder à mater des jenny et leur putain de téléphone, et laissez quennie tranquille!! elle au moins est naturel et a un cerveau!!! >:(

well put buddy  :)

Sorry corboblanc, but nothing you say has anything to do with my post. It doens't say that Nora is the cause of all the problems in the apartment. I'm only giving my opinion about her. And that is the freedom I have on this forum. For me, Nora is not more interesting than the other girls. If she is having a real job or a interesting real life than that is something I haven't noticed yet. Some people say that, but I'm only interested in what I actually see.

Fact is that you cannot compare her with the other girls. Nora is a veteran on RLC. She knows how it works and is okay with the cameras. And she has the opportunity to invite her partner (who is also used to do this kind of stuff) into the apartment to have sex. So, of course she will act more real and has more action than the other girls. But it's not a fair competition. But I must say, when Kiko is not around she doesn't give us any more action than the other girls. 

Ah well, this is a discussion nobody will ever win. But I respect your opinion.