They've become old farts

Howard

I'm guessing the two are in their late 20s and possibly married.  But they act like they have been together for 30 years.  There is very little passion shared.  No foreplay (I remember when they fiddled with each other before doing the deed). They get naked, bang (not fuck), grab a tissue, clean themselves (it is Maya that usually does the cleaning for Stepan) and go to sleep.  I'm not saying they don't love each other.  But their love is like an old married couple; which is something many strive for (that comfort & security that comes with a strong relationship). But...THEY ARE NOT 60!!

My gut tells me because they are young,  if they don't put some passion back into their relationship (more importantly, lovemaking), one of them will start rubber necking.  I say that because they are 'kids', not the old farts that they appear to be.

I don't think that either one of them has the kind of personality that is so needy of attention that they would cheat. These two are not talkative. They are both relatively introverted and do not crave attention from others. I also do not think that they crave displays of affection like some people. They are very comfortable the way that they are and they are each meeting the needs of the other. They may get that distant stare, but it is just because they are thinking inside of their head. If you watch them a lot, you will see that they are very in sync with each other and don't have a use for lots of talking to reassure the other that they still care. Some people are very needy and would go crazy in a relationship like this, but it just works out well for Maya and Stepan.

I don't think that either one of them has the kind of personality that is so needy of attention that they would cheat. These two are not talkative. They are both relatively introverted and do not crave attention from others. I also do not think that they crave displays of affection like some people. They are very comfortable the way that they are and they are each meeting the needs of the other. They may get that distant stare, but it is just because they are thinking inside of their head. If you watch them a lot, you will see that they are very in sync with each other and don't have a use for lots of talking to reassure the other that they still care. Some people are very needy and would go crazy in a relationship like this, but it just works out well for Maya and Stepan.

Personally, the only thing keeping most of these couples together is RLC. Without it most of them wouldn't be couples any more.

Everybody is looking for their "soulmate".. someone who knows what you are thinking, what you are going to say before you say it, etc.

Don't we all shag like rabbits when we are in a new relationship? Slowly, that passion turns into contentment, understanding and calm.

For some couples it will be years before this happens, for others just months.

And btw Howard some women (believe it or not) do not require hours of foreplay before the deed. Some women are ready and willing because of the way their partner has treated them during the day or the way their partner gives them a certain look. My beautiful wife for example gets wet just by watching me undress. And we have been together for 10 years  ;D

So, different people, different needs, different thoughts, different actions, different ways of showing affection.

These two ARE not introverted.  They may have only a handful of friends (that we know of), but being on camera 24/7....you can't call them introverted.

• 4 weeks later...

Nearly 4 weeks have passed since I started this thread and yes, they have become old farts.  Not much exciting going on with these two.  They go to sleep at a regular hour, wake up the same time. Leave the house the same time. Come home the same time.  There was a time they'd have a dinner party but that was some time ago.

As someone who likes routine in my personal life, I can appreciate their schedule.  But as an RLC viewer, the monotony is boring (yawn). 

Nearly 4 weeks have passed since I started this thread and yes, they have become old farts.  Not much exciting going on with these two.  They go to sleep at a regular hour, wake up the same time. Leave the house the same time. Come home the same time.  There was a time they'd have a dinner party but that was some time ago.

As someone who likes routine in my personal life, I can appreciate their schedule.  But as an RLC viewer, the monotony is boring (yawn).

Watching the cats run around is more exciting to watch.

Nos pueden parecer aburridos, pero esto es la vida real, no podemos quejarnos de algo y después pasar al otro extremo.

• 1 month later...