Rita and Jenny the 2 most annoying girls of this apartment

Guest Ange_Gardien

Yes they have worked well in the RLC profile, especially Rita, with her tits and ass exposed several times a day in the kitchen or living room, it has certainly increased the number of premium.

and in the rooms nothing happens, 4 hours a day of makeup and other times phone, computer and coverage.

Frankly, if the new rules are that, over for this apartment.

it becomes really boring. :(

What do you mean "nothing happens"? Rita masturbated last night (late but still)..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ange_Gardien

Yes they have worked well in the RLC profile, especially Rita, with her tits and ass exposed several times a day in the kitchen or living room, it has certainly increased the number of premium.

and in the rooms nothing happens, 4 hours a day of makeup and other times phone, computer and coverage.

What do you mean "nothing happens"? Rita masturbated last night (late but still)..

Vous suivez tellement ces 2 personnes au stade où nos désirs deviennent une  réalité et un grattage devient une masturbation. On tout les cas je vous crois !!!

With open eyes does not dream. The Best having a good sleep look after, then there is no Fata Morgana.

With open eyes does not dream. The Best having a good sleep look after, then there is no Fata Morgana.

Really dont care if you believe me or not. She started (under the covers of course) at around 1.20,her time in the night. If you have a video you can check it your self. Granted she did all under the cover and was abit quiet but she did rub it..

Really dont care if you believe me or not. She started (under the covers of course) at around 1.20,her time in the night. If you have a video you can check it your self. Granted she did all under the cover and was abit quiet but she did rub it..

Please be a not child, 30 sec. hand in a step no is mastubieren. What you suppose, would be here in a forum free, when she really had mastubiert. However so you to look only under hundreds, supposes it.

Please be a not child, 30 sec. hand in a step no is mastubieren. What you suppose, would be here in a forum free, when she really had mastubiert. However so you to look only under hundreds, supposes it.

?? Child?

The question was wether she did it or not. I am not stating anything in regards to wether it was good or not.

The last part I dont understand, sorry..

?? Child?

The question was wether she did it or not. I am not stating anything in regards to wether it was good or not.

No, she has not done it. You are the only one which believes it. No user has written something, no photo, no video. Only you. Hundreds of eyes observe, but only your eyes see.

?? Child?

No, she has not done it. You are the only one which believes it. No user has written something, no photo, no video. Only you. Hundreds of eyes observe, but only your eyes see.

As I said.. I really dont care if you believe me or not. :)

I gave you a time stamp.. Start chasing a video of it and check it for your self.. I see it..

Have a nice day!

Guest Doct19

I capture video during the time that you specify. It is true that scratched for a few seconds and then it is put in the position "Hands up" That is hands off the cover. showing the good.

Certainly saying "please leave me alone, let me sleep, I do nothing" ........ ;D

What!!! And I missed that one !!!! I want to cry now :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(