Rita and Jenny the 2 most annoying girls of this apartment

Guest Ange_Gardien

Yes they have worked well in the RLC profile, especially Rita, with her tits and ass exposed several times a day in the kitchen or living room, it has certainly increased the number of premium.

and in the rooms nothing happens, 4 hours a day of makeup and other times phone, computer and coverage.

Frankly, if the new rules are that, over for this apartment.

it becomes really boring. :(

What do you mean "nothing happens"? Rita masturbated last night (late but still)..

What!!! And I missed that one !!!! I want to cry now :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Read everything, do not believe any nonsense which stands here. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they have worked well in the RLC profile, especially Rita, with her tits and ass exposed several times a day in the kitchen or living room, it has certainly increased the number of premium.

and in the rooms nothing happens, 4 hours a day of makeup and other times phone, computer and coverage.

What do you mean "nothing happens"? Rita masturbated last night (late but still)..

With open eyes does not dream. The Best having a good sleep look after, then there is no Fata Morgana.

Really dont care if you believe me or not. She started (under the covers of course) at around 1.20,her time in the night. If you have a video you can check it your self. Granted she did all under the cover and was abit quiet but she did rub it..

Es lo mismo de siempre, esto no es creer o no creer, son las pruebas lo que al final valen, yo lo he tenído que demostrar muchas veces...ya lo dije en su momento, masturbarse realmente solo la he visto una vez, pero eso no quita que prácticamente se toca un poco todas las noches e incluso dormida, pero casi al momento se dá cuenta y para de hacerlo, ella tiene remordiemientos y no creo que vuelva a masturbarse.

Guest Doct19

This is the working time of Jenny, "touting new customers for Premium"

cam2,

it reminds me of the work done by the touts to sell their services in tourist towns

So please, do not known that Jenny does not do anything, look it work for you free

With open eyes does not dream. The Best having a good sleep look after, then there is no Fata Morgana.

Really dont care if you believe me or not. She started (under the covers of course) at around 1.20,her time in the night. If you have a video you can check it your self. Granted she did all under the cover and was abit quiet but she did rub it..

Es lo mismo de siempre, esto no es creer o no creer, son las pruebas lo que al final valen, yo lo he tenído que demostrar muchas veces...ya lo dije en su momento, masturbarse realmente solo la he visto una vez, pero eso no quita que prácticamente se toca un poco todas las noches e incluso dormida, pero casi al momento se dá cuenta y para de hacerlo, ella tiene remordiemientos y no creo que vuelva a masturbarse.

I need to nobody something believe what I myself have seen. A short one touch in the step still is long no masturbation. If the video has also often enough considered, there nothing was. She has put away immediately the hands.

I need to nobody something believe what I myself have seen. A short one touch in the step still is long no masturbation. If the video has also often enough considered, there nothing was. She has put away immediately the hands.

Yo te creo, pero también tengo que decirte que eso no es masturbarse, se lo que parece pero no lo es. Yo muchas veces también me arrasco y meneo la polla, incluso cuando me la sacudo para mear, eso no quiere decir que me esté masturbando aunque esté cachondo.

Guest Doct19

je pense qu'il y'a beaucoup de personnes qui manquent de sommeil, à force de suivre RLC, on voit le sexe partout,

par exemple moi personnellement je vois Jenny faire sa gym toute nu.

Vous pouvez vérifier par vous même Jenny est toute nu, et lorsque Jenny Tousse, j'entends des gémissements.

Lorsque Rita lèche une cuillère, je ne vois pas une cuillère, je vois une bite.

enfin ce matin lorsque Kiko a mis son pantalon, j'ai vu Kiko en robe rose..... :o

What!!! And I missed that one !!!! I want to cry now :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Don't worry, Tian. You didn't miss anything. As several have already stated, she scratched once or twice in 5 seconds and immediately pulled her hands out from under the covers. No woman can masturbate that fast.

I watched it at the time specified and there was NO masturbation.

In fact, Rita has been showing less and less since that night when she came back sad from a night on the town. I think someone said something to her that embarrassed her or something.

Sorry, Guardian Angel, but you are mistaken.

Guest DavidandChloe

I don't think Jenny is annoying she's just a dumb shit. She doesn't have a clue where she is or what those fucking cams are doing.

Which brings up the fact that I dislike translating words of different languages into English. The following was a sentence of a post here:

Translation from French (I think)  "Your speech is be a pigeon or you leave."

Will some one please tell me what that means.

I am a member of Mensa and currently studying for a masters degree in molecular biology and I can't figure out what this means. Reading these posts and writing posts makes me feel stupid for the first time in my life. I am so happy I can finally be like everyone else dazed and confused. Hug me please I am home.

Also for some one who sent me a personal message, no that is not a picture of me and David in our icon.

Chloe K

I don't think Jenny is annoying she's just a dumb shit. She doesn't have a clue where she is or what those fucking cams are doing.

Which brings up the fact that I dislike translating words of different languages into English. The following was a sentence of a post here:

Translation from French (I think)  "Your speech is be a pigeon or you leave."

Will some one please tell me what that means.

I am a member of Mensa and currently studying for a masters degree in molecular biology and I can't figure out what this means. Reading these posts and writing posts makes me feel stupid for the first time in my life. I am so happy I can finally be like everyone else dazed and confused. Hug me please I am home.

Also for some one who sent me a personal message, no that is not a picture of me and David in our icon.

Chloe K

Now here is a smart woman ladies and gentlemen!!  Welcome home!