Rita and Jenny the 2 most annoying girls of this apartment

Guest Ange_Gardien

Rita and Jenny and Nora are worthless for this apartment!  Rita doesn't do anything anymore to impress me at all. She spends long periods of time in the bathroom doing know telling what (but we all know what) and is constantly on the cell phone or computer!  Jenny oh Jenny, she is just totally worthless for this apartment, the sooner she is gone the better!!  Nora is just a sneaky little shit and needs to be removed as soon as possible!!  RLC has done nothing but go down hill as far as i'm concerned!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jajaja es cierto, nada ha cambiado en este apartamento, solamente que Rita acaba de batir su propio record en el baño de abajo con su télefono móvil, 25 minutos de reloj. Esto es indignante, que se vayan a tomar por el culo las tres personas que hay ahora mismo en el apartamento y dejen el sitio a tres que estén dispuestas a hacer una vida real delante de las cámaras y sin ocultarse de nada, que para eso hay gente que paga. Yo ahora mismo ni me lo planteo.

Rita and Jenny and Nora are worthless for this apartment!  Rita doesn't do anything anymore to impress me at all. She spends long periods of time in the bathroom doing know telling what (but we all know what) and is constantly on the cell phone or computer!  Jenny oh Jenny, she is just totally worthless for this apartment, the sooner she is gone the better!!  Nora is just a sneaky little shit and needs to be removed as soon as possible!!  RLC has done nothing but go down hill as far as i'm concerned!

Rita was doing great until last Saturday when she came back from a night out acting sad. She had been getting more and more brave in showing herself and had even been downstairs in nothing but a thong for quite a while. She was sitting on the couch completely topless. Somebody must have said something to her that night that caused her to not only stop that but to also cut back to showing only a bare minimum when changing or lying around in bed. I'd love to know who did what to stop her. I'd like to have a talk with them.  >:(

Rita was doing great until last Saturday when she came back from a night out acting sad. She had been getting more and more brave in showing herself and had even been downstairs in nothing but a thong for quite a while. She was sitting on the couch completely topless. Somebody must have said something to her that night that caused her to not only stop that but to also cut back to showing only a bare minimum when changing or lying around in bed. I'd love to know who did what to stop her. I'd like to have a talk with them.  >:(

They come by Nora to a big circle of acquaintances and are addressed silly. This passes around them the desire to take for nakedness. Noras friends know everybody rlc .

has anyone seen the kamilan, or Jenny rita pussy completely ??

feel like they do not want to show it .. :-[

I've never seen them show it at all except for the brief glimpses in the bathroom. Leora is the one who gives the best views.

You never have and probably never will.  I would bet my paycheck on it!!!

has anyone seen the kamilan, or Jenny rita pussy completely ??

feel like they do not want to show it .. :-[

I've never seen them show it at all except for the brief glimpses in the bathroom. Leora is the one who gives the best views.

You never have and probably never will.  I would bet my paycheck on it!!!

I'd never take that bet. I think you're right.