Rita and Jenny the 2 most annoying girls of this apartment

Guest Ange_Gardien

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they have worked well in the RLC profile, especially Rita, with her tits and ass exposed several times a day in the kitchen or living room, it has certainly increased the number of premium.

and in the rooms nothing happens, 4 hours a day of makeup and other times phone, computer and coverage.

Frankly, if the new rules are that, over for this apartment.

it becomes really boring. :(

What do you mean "nothing happens"? Rita masturbated last night (late but still)..

What!!! And I missed that one !!!! I want to cry now :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Don't worry, Tian. You didn't miss anything. As several have already stated, she scratched once or twice in 5 seconds and immediately pulled her hands out from under the covers. No woman can masturbate that fast.

I watched it at the time specified and there was NO masturbation.

In fact, Rita has been showing less and less since that night when she came back sad from a night on the town. I think someone said something to her that embarrassed her or something.

Sorry, Guardian Angel, but you are mistaken.

No it was not 5 seconds.. She did it for 5 minutes or so.. I might be wrong about the timestamp since the video doesnt show. She laid with half her body outside the covers. She started right after she covered her self.

It was about 5 minutes, movement where her crotch was and she breathed more and more.. Her right hand was above the covers..

Now I will admit it wasn´t sexy or hot or anything. Really nothing special.

Why would I make this shit up??

Yes they have worked well in the RLC profile, especially Rita, with her tits and ass exposed several times a day in the kitchen or living room, it has certainly increased the number of premium.

and in the rooms nothing happens, 4 hours a day of makeup and other times phone, computer and coverage.

Frankly, if the new rules are that, over for this apartment.

it becomes really boring. :(

What do you mean "nothing happens"? Rita masturbated last night (late but still)..

What!!! And I missed that one !!!! I want to cry now :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Don't worry, Tian. You didn't miss anything. As several have already stated, she scratched once or twice in 5 seconds and immediately pulled her hands out from under the covers. No woman can masturbate that fast.

I watched it at the time specified and there was NO masturbation.

In fact, Rita has been showing less and less since that night when she came back sad from a night on the town. I think someone said something to her that embarrassed her or something.

Sorry, Guardian Angel, but you are mistaken.

No it was not 5 seconds.. She did it for 5 minutes or so.. I might be wrong about the timestamp since the video doesnt show. She laid with half her body outside the covers. She started right after she covered her self.

It was about 5 minutes, movement where her crotch was and she breathed more and more.. Her right hand was above the covers..

Now I will admit it wasn´t sexy or hot or anything. Really nothing special.

Why would I make this shit up??

I didn't mean to imply that you were making it up. Sorry you took it that way. I just think you are mistaken about it because like a fool I sat here watching her most of the night and did not see anything but the 2 quick scratches I mentioned. I don't know how I could have missed it.

Guest Ange_Gardien

I don't think Jenny is annoying she's just a dumb shit. She doesn't have a clue where she is or what those fucking cams are doing.

Which brings up the fact that I dislike translating words of different languages into English. The following was a sentence of a post here:

Translation from French (I think)  "Your speech is be a pigeon or you leave."

Will some one please tell me what that means.

I am a member of Mensa and currently studying for a masters degree in molecular biology and I can't figure out what this means. Reading these posts and writing posts makes me feel stupid for the first time in my life. I am so happy I can finally be like everyone else dazed and confused. Hug me please I am home.

Also for some one who sent me a personal message, no that is not a picture of me and David in our icon.

Chloe K

"Your speech is be a pigeon  "

traduction : Being cheated or pass for a fool