Rita and Jenny the 2 most annoying girls of this apartment

Guest Ange_Gardien

Guest Ange_Gardien

Yes they have worked well in the RLC profile, especially Rita, with her tits and ass exposed several times a day in the kitchen or living room, it has certainly increased the number of premium.

and in the rooms nothing happens, 4 hours a day of makeup and other times phone, computer and coverage.

Frankly, if the new rules are that, over for this apartment.

it becomes really boring. :(

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they have worked well in the RLC profile, especially Rita, with her tits and ass exposed several times a day in the kitchen or living room, it has certainly increased the number of premium.

and in the rooms nothing happens, 4 hours a day of makeup and other times phone, computer and coverage.

>:( >:(Si ya resulta aburrido con horas de maquillaje, movil, ordenador y horas el apartamento vacio imaginate ahora que ha vuelto la cucaracha-garrapata de Kiko

You know what's the most annoying? YOU IN THIS FORUM. With your negative posts and illegible language. Why do you keep watching them if they are annoying?

Guest Ange_Gardien

You know what's the most annoying? YOU IN THIS FORUM. With your negative posts and illegible language. Why do you keep watching them if they are annoying?

I said in a previous post. here on this forum we are in the era of the soviet union, soon you will say perhaps, what I should write. Besides, I can assure you that I am not boring or gratouilleur cents at RLC. On a forum in principle exposing their point of view. if you did not understand I repeat: on a forum, it expresses its point of view right?

You know why I do not want to go watch another apartment?

First, because I pay a dear price 45 USD. and secondly because I do not watch because from the beginning I understood that this apartment is a scam.

As for my translation I can do nothing, knot head, I make the effort to use Google for not writing in my language.

Guest Ange_Gardien

rita and jenny the 2 most annoying girls of this apartment

If you think these two girls are the most borring girls in this appartment since it started maybe you have never watched nika or jannet ?

Je suis abonné depuis 3 ans et quelques mois. Oui je répète RLC utilise cet appartement pour transformer les abonnement en premium. c'est mon point de vue.

I said in a previous post. here on this forum we are in the era of the soviet union, soon you will say perhaps, what I should write. Besides, I can assure you that I am not boring or gratouilleur cents at RLC. On a forum in principle exposing their point of view. if you did not understand I repeat: on a forum, it expresses its point of view right?

You know why I do not want to go watch another apartment?

First, because I pay a dear price 45 USD. and secondly because I do not watch because from the beginning I understood that this apartment is a scam.

As for my translation I can do nothing, knot head, I make the effort to use Google for not writing in my language.

Stop paying 45 USD ? And there is other prenium appartment.

Guest Ange_Gardien

LES SOLDATS DE RLC ONT parlé.

Voilà on vous découvre les 6 étoiles et plus.

N'est-il pas intéressant d'évoquer avec des abonnés comme moi la stratégie commerciale de mon fournisseur?

Votre discours est bien soyez un pigeon ou vous partez.

Non monsieur je fais ce que je veux de mon argent et de mon opinion.

Et s'il existe une arnaque je la dénonce

Oui RLC utilise 2 modèles chaque mois pour attirer des clients vers le mode Premium.

Oui RLC demande aux filles de s'exposer, plus devant les cam 1,2,3

Oui il ne se passe rien dans les chambres

Oui ce n'ai pas de la vie réelle que des personnes comme toi n'arrêtent pas de le répéter sur ce FOrum

Alors peut être vous aller interdire mon accès? allez-y, 

LES SOLDATS DE RLC ONT parlé.

Voilà on vous découvre les 6 étoiles et plus.

N'est-il pas intéressant d'évoquer avec des abonnés comme moi la stratégie commerciale de mon fournisseur?

Votre discours est bien soyez un pigeon ou vous partez.

Non monsieur je fais ce que je veux de mon argent et de mon opinion.

Et s'il existe une arnaque je la dénonce

Oui RLC utilise 2 modèles chaque mois pour attirer des clients vers le mode Premium.

Oui RLC demande aux filles de s'exposer, plus devant les cam 1,2,3

Oui il ne se passe rien dans les chambres

Oui ce n'ai pas de la vie réelle que des personnes comme toi n'arrêtent pas de le répéter sur ce FOrum

Alors peut être vous aller interdire mon accès? allez-y,

I'm ok with you. This appartment is boring. It's why I have stoped watching these girls.