DOG IS SO ANNOYING!

I would like to see them have no pets in the apts -  they set off the motion sensor all the dang time too

Hace un rato el gato del apartamento de Dasha y Demid se ha subido encima de la cámara gratuita de la cocina, ha creado un montón de ruído e interferencias y al final ha conseguido dejar la cámara un poco movida. Los inquilinos se aprovechan de la situación en que han conseguido el apartamento y hacen lo que realmente les dá la gana, incluyendo tener mascotas, cosa que me gustaría ver si fueran sus propios apartamentos con la suciedad y responsabilidad que ello genera. RLC debería poner unas reglas estrictas sobre las mascotas en los apartamentos. Además de que algunos animales no están tan bien cuidados como deberían, pocas veces he visto sacar a pasear a la calle el perro de Leora y Paul o por lo menos no las suficientes que necesita un perro. Espero que RLC no se asuste si algun dia tiene una llamada de la sociedad protectora de animales...

Anyone else tired of the dog always wanting attention during intimate moments?

It's just a dog. Sometimes it's a pain but it hasn't slowed Leora down. She is quite attached to it. The dog actually gives us a laugh from time to time.

Semper Fi

Anyone else tired of the dog always wanting attention during intimate moments?

I don't mind the dog but Scooter is getting fat.  They better start taking him for 30 minute walks or his name will change to Porky.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bobbyjoe

this dog have kill the sexuality of this couple,that was bad in the old appartment but now it's very very very bad,

all attention is for the dog

Nothing a swift kick wouldn't fix.

Pity they never seem to reprimand that mutt and treat it like a spoiled kid.

It needs to be trained, and taught it is not an equal to them, it shouldn't jump all over the sofa or try to get in between them.