http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t know what has happened from 5 AM their time until now, but the massage oil besides the TV was used yesterday when she was giving a massage to Mark. But without any sexual attempts.

Anyhow, I do not understand that Mark has lost any interest in the girl, with her first visit he was so happy with her. Now, as she has moved in he is preferring to tease with Lilu.

Quite interesting is the "brotherhood" of Lilu and Sabina... Is there a reason behind?

Screen_Shot_06_21_15_at_01_47_AM.png

Screen_Shot_06_21_15_at_01_47_AM_001.png

I don´t know what has happened from 5 AM their time until now, but the massage oil besides the TV was used yesterday when she was giving a massage to Mark. But without any sexual attempts.

Anyhow, I do not understand that Mark has lost any interest in the girl, with her first visit he was so happy with her. Now, as she has moved in he is preferring to tease with Lilu.

Quite interesting is the "brotherhood" of Lilu and Sabina... Is there a reason behind?

It happened after the cam from balcony. Maybe they talked about their feelings and renewed their friendship. True love wins again.

It happened after the cam from balcony. Maybe they talked about their feelings and renewed their friendship. True love wins again.

Cannot remember that they were friends before the event of Lilu with Roma. Sabina knows about for sure... and Lilu is still hot for Roma, almost crazy about not to be able to show it. But maybe the two girls found a deal about Roma???

Could be BI or just putting a little show for the camera.

Not BI, unfortunately.... it is just habit in Russia to drink for friendship and kiss on the mouth. It was also habit in communist party. e.g. Breschnew was kissing Honecker on the mouth..

see here:

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://static.bz-berlin.de/data/uploads/2015/05/honecker_1432623941-768x432.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bz-berlin.de/berlin/bnd-akten-honecker-feierte-orgien-im-grunewald&h=432&w=768&tbnid=jgA1OtCIJzxNjM:&zoom=1&tbnh=90&tbnw=160&usg=__Tbqbavx1f0sksebyIwOAeG6Gm6g=&docid=WMoNWmAcUptmFM

Friendship is of very high value in Russia, really helping each other and under the rule "Your friend is my friend"