http://voyeur-villa.com/

Lilu put stuffed animals in the middle of bed. If she sleep with Mika it is a statement that she is not into girls. She may have seen the vote for future of house.

you are convinced she is not interested in girls? Do you remember?

Screen_Shot_06_08_15_at_03_09_AM.png

Screen_Shot_06_08_15_at_03_13_AM_001.png

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilu put stuffed animals in the middle of bed. If she sleep with Mika it is a statement that she is not into girls. She may have seen the vote for future of house.

Three or four weeks ago she and a guest got in bed together and both took off their tops didn't go far the guest was to drunk

Statement she dont sleep with girls sober

[move]NOW GIRLS, IT'S TIME TO MUFF DIVE![/move]

[move]NOW GIRLS, IT'S TIME TO MUFF DIVE![/move]

This is what I was talking about

Three or four weeks ago she and a guest got in bed together and both took off their tops didn't go far the guest was to drunk

Lilu and Milka are in Russia and doing a lot for amusement and money. If it doesn´t hurt...

And Lilu doesn´t sleep with boys and is not hot...

How villa management could ask: M+L with boys and M+L with girls? For them both is possible.

please wake up!

Interesting that the new girl go to sleep in Roma bed which I guess mean Lilu go to sleep in Mark's bed.

I will be glad when Roma and Mark leave and we hopefully get new people to live here. There has to be some kind of change. I would like it if ALL of them left and we get ALL new people because if Lilu could cock tease these two guys, who to say that she won't cock tease other guys. One thing is for sure, this house need different people here because we definitely won't get sex from these people now.

Lilu and Milka are in Russia and doing a lot for amusement and money. If it doesn´t hurt...

And Lilu doesn´t sleep with boys and is not hot...

How villa management could ask: M+L with boys and M+L with girls? For them both is possible.

please wake up!

Im just say other than shower with Mika any other type of female intimacy when sober. We know from RLC, shower and bath together does not mean anything.

Interesting that the new girl go to sleep in Roma bed which I guess mean Lilu go to sleep in Mark's bed.

I will be glad when Roma and Mark leave and we hopefully get new people to live here. There has to be some kind of change. I would like it if ALL of them left and we get ALL new people because if Lilu could cock tease these two guys, who to say that she won't cock tease other guys. One thing is for sure, this house need different people here because we definitely won't get sex from these people now.

lilu was sleeping several times in one bed with Mark, especially when he joined her.

Did she really tease also Mark´s cock? I never noticed that, may be drunken? If she should be a teaser only, then should leave together with Mark and try to find his hidden cock.

New people are needed, of course, but after placing the result of voting publicly, the villa management must fulfill the voting. So we will get girls only, I am afraid. This might be nice for two days and then boring...