http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So hopefully Roma is over Lilu after last nite and brings home someone new or goes after Milka. Lilu has been on phone a lot lately maybe new guy. Was this a plan to get Mark out?

Mark has left yesterday at 22:00, probably by taxi to airport and Middle East, to be son of Sheijk and control harem of his father...

That´s right, Lilu is also texting with lot of smiling.. Let´s hope...

New guy would be good, Lilu´s room will have new cam 5 on tue or wed, with better angle, colour, lower and closer.

Sorry, just now noticed that I misunderstood your question about Mark. A plan? Honestly, I had same thought. But Roma will disappear, yesterday he packed his sisha-waterpipe...

Lilu is skyping Mark and Ramo. Mark totally disrespects her and she thinks he is her friend. She is not the smartest person around.

It was anyhow for me not understandable how affected or attracted she was towards him.

The new guy is for Lilu or Milka?

Lilu is skyping Mark and Ramo. Mark totally disrespects her and she thinks he is her friend. She is not the smartest person around.

It was anyhow for me not understandable how affected or attracted she was towards him.

The new guy is for Lilu or Milka?

I was just about to make the post about it, friend. I wonder who he is for. Maybe we see one of these ladies finally fucked tonight.