http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they say the ladies have something special planned maybe this was what they meant. Eating dinner and doing nothing

..very special action followed after common bath and shower

...immediately there after they went to bed very unusual early but new: watching iPad there.

A big fake???

Or the last try to survive with this site?

L_M.jpg

Champaign bath good idea however camera angle it look like Milka was alone we couldn't see Lilu other than her leg once in awhile.

Have missed the bath. Are there more pix or even a vid? thanks

So is it time to bring the fellas back to add some spice. A party seems due. Ladies currently in limbo waiting.

But not only a party is due. New blood, flesh, people... Our two girls are not in a very pleasurable position to entertain in this situation. Unfortunately they have not yet discovered what means self-pleasuring. Anyhow, it is big surprise how long girls in this age can survive without sex.

There is an empty bedroom, now with 2 good cams, but only (mis)used for dressing up in the dead angle...

From the villa team I heard "better things will come".

Where are the girls today? Lilu left at 7 am her time this morning apartment has been empty almost all day, surprised that a Friday night and nothing happening. Hope this is what the future holds.

Hve looked in from 11 AM time to time, haven´t seen anybody the whole day. In twitter only the historical "brotherkiss" maybe a synonym of Lilu kiss Mark?

later:    They arrived shortly past midnight with Roma and Mark, 1 hour dressing up and disappearing.....

This friday night is off..

Where are the girls today? Lilu left at 7 am her time this morning apartment has been empty almost all day, surprised that a Friday night and nothing happening. Hope this is what the future holds.

Hve looked in from 11 AM time to time, haven´t seen anybody the whole day. In twitter only the historical "brotherkiss" maybe a synonym of Lilu kiss Mark?

later:    They arrived shortly past midnight with Roma and Mark, 1 hour dressing up and disappearing.....

This friday night is off..

I guess it time to pull the plug on the site. I got better ways to spend my money and time.

If I was voyeur villa I would clean house let Lilu and Milka find out that playing with Mark and Roma doesn't pay the rent and give you spending money. It looks like the two idiots have convince the girls to play with them instead of doing their job at the villa. I thought Lilu was smarter than that but I guess she isn't that smart to realize she is still bring played by the asshole.

If I was voyeur villa I would clean house let Lilu and Milka find out that playing with Mark and Roma doesn't pay the rent and give you spending money. It looks like the two idiots have convince the girls to play with them instead of doing their job at the villa. I thought Lilu was smarter than that but I guess she isn't that smart to realize she is still bring played by the asshole.

I don´t think that the guys had to convince her, guess she was unhappy that they left. We do not know the background why Roma left. On Mark was pressure and she likes him for whatever reason. If Lilu can´t stop with them, she should leave. Milka is anyhow only a hired scriptgirl.

I wrote above we do need new people, that´s the only chance to finish this soap.

I don´t think that the guys had to convince her, guess she was unhappy that they left. We do not know the background why Roma left. On Mark was pressure and she likes him for whatever reason. If Lilu can´t stop with them, she should leave. Milka is anyhow only a hired scriptgirl.

I wrote above we do need new people, that´s the only chance to finish this soap.

The guys that were there had nothing in common with the girls, except they like to party, drink and make themselves look like assholes for the whole world to see.  There never was no boyfriend and girlfriend relationships. It was just a friends with benefits relationship which didn't pan out to well on the guys part.