http://voyeur-villa.com/

Friends, there are good news: "If this 'team' will be like this, we will replace them very soon. "

This morning at about 10 or 11  there was a longer skype with a woman and a man, quite friendly but rather strict, as both girls were saying very often: Haracho (okay). After the call both were  quite unhappy, Milka a little bit upset and mentioned rabote (work) and platit (paying).

Now, from 4 PM watching, Milka has disappeared, Lilu tried some encouraging dressing with high heels, half transparent shirt w/o bra. Then went back into normal shirt and shorties and is now cleaning the bathroom like devil.

It might look for party with interesting male visitors??

Screen_Shot_07_11_15_at_03_05_PM.png

Screen_Shot_07_11_15_at_03_05_PM_001.png

bilder hochladen kostenlos

BTW, together with TechSupport the clearness of cam 2+5 could be improved. Hopefully for content tonight?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On their twitter again it says this "Within one hour ladies want to show you something. Get ready for it!" and 3 hours later nothing happen. I wish them to get some men living their soon. They never had boring nights like this with Roma and Mark living there.

On their twitter again it says this "Within one hour ladies want to show you something. Get ready for it!" and 3 hours later nothing happen. I wish them to get some men living their soon. They never had boring nights like this with Roma and Mark living there.

you missed it they took a mud bath the pic I posted was when they wash the mud off each other

you missed it they took a mud bath the pic I posted was when they wash the mud off each other

Mark was always boring especially in a voyeur villa.

What did you expect from tonight? They hadonly 2 or 3 hours for sleeping because of last night, insofar they are boring and we are cheated for two nights.

Champaign and mud bath don´t help out of this soap without boys. Also self pleasure seems to be a foreign word for them.

in short: boys or replacement!

Maybe it is just me but I do not like it when they look into the camera.

You don´t like reading in her eyes what she is thinking about us...

The risk to be caught is the salt in voyeurism!

How can they risk being caught.  They know there are many watching them.

Maybe it is just me but I do not like it when they look into the camera.

You don´t like reading in her eyes what she is thinking about us...

The risk to be caught is the salt in voyeurism!

How can they risk being caught.  They know there are many watching them.

Of course, here there is no risk at all to be caught. But in normal life...

This morning the new voting results were published:

still headed by far for girls+girls,

new girls slightly more

than current girls+boys.

Can somebody explain this results for girls only? Do we need a duplicate of Nora´s apt? Without Kamila´s bottle it would be dead.