http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lilu was there and got a message from one of the guys he took quite of few liberties while doing the message but was turn down in the end by Lilu.

mess2_2.jpg

mess1_2.jpg

Thanks bean for info. So basically same thing as before.

These guys won't get any further than the previous guys the other night.

Struck out before even getting to first base.

As far as I can see/read, there was almost nothing that I ve really missed.

No common shower, no body-to-body massage?

These four guys were not the right ones for the girls.

back to normal today: Lilu has left about 8:30, dressed up like working in a fashion shop, Milka sleeping for sure until afternoon (what else should she do alone there?)

back to normal today: Lilu has left about 8:30, dressed up like working in a fashion shop, Milka sleeping for sure until afternoon (what else should she do alone there?)

So Lilu not BF, instead has a job. This is acceptable. Milka home with new guy more her age. Conversation going well they even shared a high five.

I think Lilu has a new boy friend, yesterday while the boys were over she got a call and went in the bedroom where no one could hear her. I am glad for her if she does, I hope she doesn't leave VV. The fact that she now has a outside job might mean she is planning on leaving now that she has other employment.

I find it interesting that with all the guys hat have been coming over they never drank anything other than water. If they want to have a party they really need some alcohol to loosen the girls.

I think Lilu has a new boy friend, yesterday while the boys were over she got a call and went in the bedroom where no one could hear her. I am glad for her if she does, I hope she doesn't leave VV. The fact that she now has a outside job might mean she is planning on leaving now that she has other employment.

I find it interesting that with all the guys hat have been coming over they never drank anything other than water. If they want to have a party they really need some alcohol to loosen the girls.

I know she has BF. As for alcohol Lilu knows herself. She know it lowers her inhibitions and with new BF she wont take that chance. Lilu may just being getting her life together which is good. I like watching people grow in life.

So Lilu not BF, instead has a job. This is acceptable. Milka home with new guy more her age. Conversation going well they even shared a high five.

Sorry friends, I do not know anything about Lilu jobbing. I just wrote: dressed up like ....

But outside BF - if really -  is not acceptable here.

I have officially lost all interest in the website. It was a nice when Roma and Mark was there and they had parties every other night and had lots of flirting with the girls. But now this site is just as boring to watch as the rest of couples on RLC. Lilu is working and have boyfriend that she won't bring to the house and Milka stays on her phone and doesn't fuck and I bet she'll never fuck on camera. There is no more reason for me to watch this.

I have officially lost all interest in the website. It was a nice when Roma and Mark was there and they had parties every other night and had lots of flirting with the girls. But now this site is just as boring to watch as the rest of couples on RLC. Lilu is working and have boyfriend that she won't bring to the house and Milka stays on her phone and doesn't fuck and I bet she'll never fuck on camera. There is no more reason for me to watch this.

Hi misc,

it´s a pity to hear that you are going to leave from the villa. You are right, the restructuring process after Roma is taking a lot of time, too much also in my eyes. But nevertheless I´ll give them a chance for another month. Nobody knows, only speculation, if Lilu has BF or is working or ??? The parties after Roma were let´s say under script, the people there are not able to organize something on their own. Maybe they are from countryside and have no friends in the city. If they never go out, they will never get friends.

Interesting are your words "officially lost" and your bet re Milka. For this guy of today I bet against. But it is question of time....

All the best, take care!

Hi misc,

it´s a pity to hear that you are going to leave from the villa. You are right, the restructuring process after Roma is taking a lot of time, too much also in my eyes. But nevertheless I´ll give them a chance for another month. Nobody knows, only speculation, if Lilu has BF or is working or ??? The parties after Roma were let´s say under script, the people there are not able to organize something on their own. Maybe they are from countryside and have no friends in the city. If they never go out, they will never get friends.

Interesting are your words "officially lost" and your bet re Milka. For this guy of today I bet against. But it is question of time....

All the best, take care!

Sorry to see go misc but the site may some day return to former glory or reinvent itself and I know you  will return like a good voyeur. As for Milka give her time she is in tough spot, she knows what type site this and she knows what the masses are waiting for. Makes it even harder with site throwing guys at her. New guy doing better than most so far. True conversation between them.