http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know WTF is going on today. I haven't seem either Lilu or Milka all day. Are the two girls there replacement or maybe fill ins, after last night it has me wondering.

Probably fill in so we want complain about them having a life outside of house. Fill in or permanent does not matter if they entertain you and you enjoy show.

Does anybody know WTF is going on today. I haven't seem either Lilu or Milka all day. Are the two girls there replacement or maybe fill ins, after last night it has me wondering.

Probably fill in so we want complain about them having a life outside of house. Fill in or permanent does not matter if they entertain you and you enjoy show.

Hi ZMAN, I´m afraid you are the only one enjoying and being entertained. So, it´s a real private show for you and real life, of course.

Hi ZMAN, I´m afraid you are the only one enjoying and being entertained. So, it´s a real private show for you and real life, of course.

True but that is the  essence  of voyeurism. To view for your enjoy and if you don't like don't view. It has been what I have said from beginning. To view and not enjoy does not make sense to me. To complain about it does not make sense.