http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice if Milka would take her top off so we could see her breast while she watched the movie. Please

MILKA or MIKA needs Lilu to run around naked. Without she is afraid...

I know they are asking her to carry the site for a few days by herself. However, Lilu was walking around yesterday in just her panties. Milka is just as pretty and has a very nice body. If you got it flaunt it! This would definitely give the viewer something to look at besides her staring at her I pad.

Mi(l)ka likes it very hot in the bed, with panties and shorties on. So why to put off the top? Or is special order needed from villa management? Or she is waiting for more compliments from your side?

bean, you can choose the right or left foot:

Milka_feet.jpg

the left was choosen for me  >:(

I take the left not into the stuff on the right.

Milka you left the water running in the bathroom sink. Been about 40 minutes already!

Water is free of charge in Russia, so people don´t care.

It's treated Raw Sewage they use over there.

Not like that cocaine laced water we have here that they make us pay for it.

It would be nice if Milka would take her top off so we could see her breast while she watched the movie. Please

MILKA or MIKA needs Lilu to run around naked. Without she is afraid...

I know they are asking her to carry the site for a few days by herself. However, Lilu was walking around yesterday in just her panties. Milka is just as pretty and has a very nice body. If you got it flaunt it! This would definitely give the viewer something to look at besides her staring at her I pad.

Mi(l)ka likes it very hot in the bed, with panties and shorties on. So why to put off the top? Or is special order needed from villa management? Or she is waiting for more compliments from your side?

bean, you can choose the right or left foot:

Milka_feet.jpg

the left was choosen for me  >:(

I take the left not into the stuff on the right.

Hmmm, the left is not meant as invitation, she will never do. It was answer to me because I did not give enough compliments for the right...