http://voyeur-villa.com/

So, the refunded time is nearly gone. Too bad. With every day that passes, it seems more obvious that VV still searching for new residents and prefers to lie about it rather than admit it.

They know, that an empty villa means the end of the page. And I think, they are still planing to have a restart. It looks like as in the meantime they try to keep as many customers as possible by spamming twitter with 'tomorrow'-nonsense. And if this is the case, the only think we can do is to accept the current status and wait. It makes no sense to write e-mails or twitter messages, because they already know the situation.

I wish they will have a great come back. But at latest for now, I think, we have to evaluate the page as it is and not as it might be. And currently, I see 10 cameras in an well cleaned but still empty apartment and a few twitter messages with almost no credibility.

My advice is: Take it not so seriously. Cancel your subscription at least one day before the next debit and wait. You can always resubscribe if they have a real restart.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i think is funny,but really a waste of time is people still sitting and watching a apartment knowing no one is there.they must think that someone will appear by magic.i bet voyeur-villa people is getting a big laugh.

As long as you not pay for it, they will not be happy. And I do not think, that there are laughing now.

Diana & Efim stay at the RLC appartment ended at the beginning of april. The move in of Zoya & Lev was 5 to 6 weeks later (mid of may). It seems normal that to find a decent replacement takes time.  It's just, that VV has only one apartment, so they can not bridge the gap properly.

To me that means that I no longer pay for the page. But, That I do not pay for the page does not mean, that I think the site has no future.

Maybe they say even the truth and they have already found people. I just do not think that it is likely. However, an occasional (maybe daily) short view can not hurt.

i find out all i need to know about voyeur-villa here i don't look at it hardly ever,i am not a paid member or do i care to be for many reasons. the apartment just does not interest me.they have the right concept and i do hope they make it,and no they are probably not laughing (was a joke)but i have other things to do than look at a empty apartment.just like rlc and watch me 24/7 apartments...if there is nothing that interests me that is going on then i move right along.same here,if it don't interest me then i don't read it.i read what posts i want  and click the 'mark the unread messages as read' and go on and logout.

Birdies are a bit behind Schedule looooooooooool that was 18 hours ago and 4 Days ago they promised new birdies the day after. Fuck u lying piece of shit for staff on vv i am never gonna pay for this crapsite constantly lying. Thats all the explanation u can give a bit behind the Schedule u are pathetic ure Brains are a lot behind Schedule the way u treat customers wow u gave them 3 Days compensation hooray those 3 Days are now ever give a free month instead cause face it last month on vv have pretty much been an empty Place, but to be honest i really hope u go bankrupt and lose all customers so the shitsite is brought down and cant steal more Money from people who trust u way to much.

Here is today's reply:

Good day,

If you want to cancel your membership, you should write to Segpay directly.

We do not working to your money.

thank you for your time

Your Voyeur-villa.com helpdesk Team,

Support Department

That's the normal procedure. Also RLC does it in the same way.

You can find the link on the bottom of the VV page.:

"Please visit SEGPAY.COM, our authorized sales agent"

If you can not find it, you can use the following link: https://cs.segpay.com/

Also from Helpdesk 1 h ago, but question without pressure on payment:

Good day,

We are expecting our newcommers any time soon. If something will go wrong we will inform you.

Anyhow, so it is confirmed that the newcomers are on the way. But obviously a way with a lot of stones.....

maybe you take an eye to learn what is ahead of you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Se3MXzCKU

Good day,

We are expecting our newcommers any time soon. If something will go wrong we will inform you.

Anyhow, so it is confirmed that the newcomers are on the way. But obviously a way with a lot of stones.....

Even if we disagree sometimes. I think it's wonderful how confident you are about the new VV girls.  :)

Do you have some better informed contacts?  ;)

Good day,

How can u be so naive to Believe the newcomers is on the way? they said that 4 Days ago that the next day the new would be there since then it has been nothing but lies on their Twitter. For all we know it could take a month Before anyone comes to live there and whats to say that the newcomers dont leave after a day as people usually seem to do in that Place. I Think everyone should cancer their payments right now im really doubting any new will ever come. They treat their customers like shit when not being honest to them.

Even if we disagree sometimes. I think it's wonderful how confident you are about the new VV girls.  :)

Do you have some better informed contacts?  ;)

My contacts are not much better than yours, but I do understand the Russians better. They will not shit us, they "only" have to struggle with obstacles we cannot even imagine. The new birdies will come from deep Russia, trying to escape their hopeless situation on countryside and looking for a chance to come to Moscow.