http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They seem to like each other... or is it just the old story to acquire new subscribers with video watching in the payed bedroom...

Screen_Shot_10_03_15_at_03_30_PM.png

I think the really come along well. Yesterday you could see how they also helped each other to reduce fears. Until now, I was not so confident about Karen. Here I was probably wrong. He interacts well with the other residents (both couples) and seems also to reduce  his inhibitions over the time. Tanya I also totally underestimated.

This apartment is developing very positively. I'm surprised especially by VV, how fast they have found a substitute couple that I also be able to find sympathetic.

Guest sanspseudo5999

Dans le premier appartement il se passera rien avec la nouvelle fille et le mec ce n'est pas un couple ils dorment chacun de leur côté elle par l air très intéressé par lui

In the first apartment there nothing will happen with the new girl and the guy that's not a couple they sleep their separate it by air very interested by it