http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preferred Azam and his girlfriend stay in VV and karen Tanya leave  :trashcomputer:

I'm not. I like the interaction between Tanya and Dizi. I find this much more interesting than just another boring couple. RLC is allready full of hem  :)

People may like Azam or hate him but the truth is he's the only one providing any kind of action in the apartment. Karen and Tanya are boring and Dizi is hot but nobody is doing anything with her. I would rather Karen and Tanya leave and let Azam and his girlfriend stay in one bedroom and let Dizi stay in the other. Plus there's always the slim chance that Dizi might do stuff with the tenants in the other apartments and she seems to be very comfortable being naked in front of the camera and goes there frequently for the parties.

Guest sanspseudo5999

I'm not. I like the interaction between Tanya and Dizi. I find this much more interesting than just another boring couple. RLC is allready full of hem  :)

il se passera rien de plus avec Karen et dizi à part quelques caresses des bisous et les voir dans la même baignoire ça deviendra aussi ennuyeux qu'un couple de rlc

he will no more with Karen and dizi from a few hugs and kisses see in the same tub that will become as boring as a couple rlc