http://voyeur-villa.com/

Yes, there was written: Birdies are on the way. I am not native english speaking and had a look to the dictionary. There are two meanings:

Birdies are away

Birdies are on the way to here, will come

I had also expected the second meaning, but have addressed this to the support and asked, where are the new birdies. Within one hour they have changed to the current wording.

Roma seems to be on trip overnight, cause yesterday he packed black travel bag (I wrote about above) and had left unusual early for them the flat. This bag is no more to see.

Shit, now we have to wait another day (s) for the big bang...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friends, i have a good and a bad message:

bad one first, in the twitter line you can read:

Where is Roma? Our birdie went for a 2-3days travel. He 'll be back soon! #voyeur #voyeurcam

Another 1 or 2 days Lilu without sex?

the good one, did you notice during registration that the monthly fee will go down from 30$ to 20$ after 3 months? In fact after 93 days...

This should be an example for RLC.

Screen_Shot_06_30_15_at_01_26_PM.png

bild upload

150630102641259265.gif

With the junk food on the table it won't take these girls to long before the fat shows on their asses.

what are you calling junk food, a bag of m&m's or the beer?

The bag of M & M's. Beer is not food, although some call it liquid lunch. Beer will also put fat on a person as well.

Roma is back but must have passed a long night. He went asleep and I couldn´t see any  welcome ceremony with Lilu. Maybe I missed this moment. Guess he had his private saying good-bye to Sabina last two days.

Lilu is now in waiting position since june 6. Am afraid, we have to wait till july 6.

This girl might stay longer, in Twitter they are asking for a name.

Screen_Shot_07_01_15_at_03_54_PM.png

gratis bilder