http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realized if anyone comes home they are going to be piss drunk, may not be the best situation.

Think, we should not underestimate her. Guess she has experience with drunken guys.. And in worst case she has 2 beanbags for the sleep.

Did you notice that all are avoiding the couch for sleeping which was in the beginning the bed for Lilu and later Mark.

Roma already straight to the shower. presumably to rub one out. He already knows he not going to get anywhere with Lilu. So again no action tonight.

He's not getting anywhere because she's likely not interested in him.

I know from the beginning she not interested in him. Only cock teases for attention. Personally I would not allow girl to sleep in the bed with me if she does not put out. I do not know why Roma allows this.

She has the right to sleep in the bed with Roma because it s written on the homepage. Same right takes Mark as he did yesterday.  ;)

Lilu put stuffed animals in the middle of bed. If she sleep with Mika it is a statement that she is not into girls. She may have seen the vote for future of house.

Three or four weeks ago she and a guest got in bed together and both took off their tops didn't go far the guest was to drunk